[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comfy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2comfy4me.jpg (19KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
2comfy4me.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
>get starfox from funcoland
>has grimy old rental sticker from some long-defunct local video store in bumfuck, michigan
>imagine it was rented by some kid & the girl next door in the midst of their small-town coming-of-age adventure in the summer of '93
>>
>ask this girl I like if she wants to walk home together after school
>she says yes
>we stop off at the video store
>look at the video games
>decide to rent Starfox, my best friend says it's awesome
>look at the sticker on the cartridge
>imagine a fat sweaty guy in the future pretending to be nostalgic about something he never experienced
>>
>thinking the girl next door would rent a video game with you in the early 90s
>>
So how is this supposed to be comfy?
>>
>get Super Mario RPG from funcoland
>has a bunch of saves at different locations all with their own story to tell of how each new player got through the quest
>wipe them all except the highest level save
That's the one I'd overwrite with my save.
>>
>>3828416
I miss funcoland!!
>>
>>3828416

Fap fuel?
>>
Name of bumfuck city in Michigan? Michigander.
>>
>Buy used copy of Sega Rally at a hole in the Vida game store
>flipping thru the manual at home
>find receipt from when the game was bought near the back of the instructions
>person spent $50 on the game and bought a gallon of milk in '95 at a local Meijer

Always thought that was neat. Just a day in the life of some anon and here I am imagining how the rest of his afternoon went.

Keeping up with the tread theme, Michigander here :^)
>>
File: IMG_2173.jpg (90KB, 628x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2173.jpg
90KB, 628x649px
Post your marked-up shit, /vr/

If this number had an area code, I'd try and call it. Longshot question, but does anyone here remember a DK Video?
>>
I always clean my shit, everything I own is free of stickers, residue and sharpie thanks to Goo-Gone and good old fashioned hot water.
>>
>>3828493
maybe just the nostalgic memories
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.