[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy VII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536.jpg (582KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_cloud_2048x1536.jpg
582KB, 2048x1536px
In this thread we discuss this beast!

From storylines, chocobo breeding, best party line-ups, and the like! Fans rejoice. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE Final Fantasy 7 thread. When I was a kid I likened myself to Cloud. A scrawny little scrapper I was. It didn't take long before I got into serious trouble. Found love. Lost love. Took a few clobberings trying to do in evil empires and deal damage to society's ingrates. Now I'm a man without a plan waiting for the next reunion of a few old souls to take place before I get back on the saddle. Fiends will rise. Ill be there with little to say but a plan of action. Speak low, speak brief, and unsheath in record time. That's my motto.
>>
what the fuck
>>
Levels of autism that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>3827505
go to bed, chris.
>>
>>3827505
Now this is autism!
>>
>>3827505
Come on guys, no way that this post is serious, just shitpost.
>>
/r/ing the screen cap where this clown makes the claim that laser discs can fit into a playstation.
>>
>>3827505

Damn straight it's the best entry in the series.
>>
Excluding Cloud because you have to use him anyway...

GOD TIER
Cid, Red XIII

GREAT TIER
Tifa, Aeris

AVERAGE TIER
Barret, Vincent

POOR TIER
Yuffie

WHY WOULD YOU USE THIS TIER:
Cait Sith
>>
>>3827852
All the characters are equally good because the game is piss easy and you can tank everyone to max with materia.

The only thing that actually matters between them is the amount of hits their limits do, because once you start doing 9999 per hit, the only thing that matters is how many hits they do.

Pretty sure Aeris is the shittiest in that regard, doesn't she only do healing limits? And Yuffie is the second worst (I know hers does only 1 hit).
>>
>>3827881
Aeris' final limit break literally makes it so you cannot lose a fight, you take 0 damage, and afaik you can't die even from instant deaths or death sentence either it is a literal "i win"

Cait Sith also has Joker Doom, which is a 100% automatic win which can be exploited and can be done with 100% certainty by manipulating it.
>>
> OH GOD NO AERIS IS DEAD
> LET'S GO SNOWBOARDING WEEEEE

Seriously though get fucked, FF7 is a nonsensical joyride.
>>
>>3827881
Wrong.
>>
who tf here to mosey?
>>
Sephiroth is without a doubt one of the coolest anti-heroes in the history of video games
>>
>>3827505
>Edgar
I recognize that name.

He likes to false-flag against FFVII and make it look cancerous in comparison against VI, which he is an ardent fan (if you couldn't gather that already from his screen name).

He's made threads like these before.
>>
>>3827505
cool story OP, but you're still a faggot/
>>
>>3827881
You use Yuffie's second to last limit. She is actually a top tier character because of it, and the Conformer. Cloud, her, Barrett, and Cid are top tier.
>>
>>3827505

OP, Cloud helped a terrorist organization kill hundreds of innocent people for money...twice
>>
>>3828067

Yuffie with the conformer is the most useful character in the game. Just take her to the sub and stock up on sources
>>
>>3828086
AVALANCHE was the Resistance taking on the Imperial scum. Nobody in those MAKO plants was innocent.
>>
Cloud might have looked cool back then, but now he looks like a tryhard, edgy faggot.

>Look at my spiky hairdo!
>Look at my huge sword!
>If I keep repeating a lie to myself, then I will believe it!
>I'm totally not compensating for not being able to become SOLDIER!
>>
>>3828138

Even though Barret admits later on that he went about everything wrong later in the game?
>>
>>3827932
>This
>>
>>3828167
He was upset at himself because he just killed his best friend who went apeshit.
>>
>>3828138
What about the workers? The Avalanche is no better than Shinra. They kill indiscriminately just like the terrorists IRL.
>>
>>3828325
>>3828167
Barrett went soft later in the game with the death of Dyne, the other members of AVALANCHE, and realizing his obligation in raising Marley. Of course he wouldn't be as cool with the radical approach of AVALANCHE. That doesn't make them a terrorist organization when SHINRA is literally sucking the world dry.
>>
>>3828325

He says this on North Mountain after Cait Sith rips him out

>>3828341

Shinra is evil that's not a question. Avalanche are still terrorists
>>
>>3828354
AVALANCHE is not terrorist. You're a bigger terrorist than them.
>>
>>3827505
This is like an opening to one of my Japanese animes.

>>3827892
>2008

That's something I'd expect from ten years earlier.

>Seriously though get fucked, FF7 is a nonsensical joyride.

Nobody said it wasn't.
>>
>ywn get to live in Nibelheim.
>ywn get to meet the legendary Sephiroth and his buddy, Zack
>ywn get to see Sephiroth torch your town
>ywn get Sephiroth to slice you with his sword, letting the flames consome your dying body as he walks into the flames
>>
>>3827892
What you expect him to sit there and cry for 6 hours? Is that not what we hate an emo as fuck cloud?

At least be consistant with your shitposts.
>>
Cloud was NOT an emo!

Contrary to popular belief, Cloud Strife was no emo. Cloud was a klutz, a brawler, a loner (by his own admission!), but no emo! Did Cloud ever spare a tear for himself? Nope! For others? Heck yeah! He gave a freak about others because our hero had heart in spades. Can't say that about those other Final Fantasy leading men (save for Tidus... dreamy). Cloud spent a majority of the game chasing a villain in memory of his best friend Zack. He's so entrenched in getting back that he forgets who he is! Wow! That's dedication. When Cloud finds love in Aerith his heart flutters like any young man's would. When he loses her he becomes more dedicated to the cause. He commands the Highwind. Cloud literally overthrows Cid's role as captain of the Highwind because he's so steamed. For a majority of the game Cloud plays a role known in Eastern entertainment as the Drunken Fist, or Zui quan 醉拳. In Mideel he plays the part of a comatose warrior confused by the events that led him to that place in order to grant the rest of the party time to collect themselves and train. He constantly plays up his confusion in the heat of the moment. His confusion compels fiends like Hojo to reveal their cards and let down their guard. This happens multiple times throughout the game. Remember Shinra's president? Cloud went dumb there too. He's clever. So what I'm saying is, forget all you thought you knew about Cloud. He's not emo! He actually enjoyed crossdressing. That's badass. Replay the game with these things in mind and you may just discover why so many fans consider him one of the most compelling protagonists in video game history.
>>
ITT we discuss babby's first visual novel.
>>
>>3827505
Playing it for my first time. Everthing up through Junon was a pretty rough slog, very little actual gameplay, but still very atmospheric.

Materia system is excellent. Kicks the shit out of pretty much every other gimmick Square has tried to come up with.

Music is excellent. I always wonder if vidya music is getting worse, or if I'm just getting older and don't care as much, but there are songs from FF7 that get stuck in my head after only hearing them once, so clearly modern vidya music just sucks.

Just got the Highwind, so I'm going to start Chocobo breeding because I definitely want Knights of the Round.

>>3828967
Although I do agree Cloud is not emo, why am I not surprised that anyone but a tripfag would be behind such an autistic post?

Best party is Cloud, Tifa, Red, no doubt. Cid is decent, and I tend to use him in place of Tifa because I'm a sexist, but everyone else is pretty lame.
>>
>>3828967
Cloud was a professional suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and suppressed memories
>>
>>3828016

>Huge hateboner against FFVII to the point of making bait threads about it.

What is this, 2005?
>>
>>3827852
>WHY WOULD YOU USE THIS TIER:
>Cait Sith
More like "Why would you use anyone else unless you're shit at the game?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNYMHdE4ks
>>
>>3828967
I have been wanting to say this for years! Exactly!!
>>
>>3829364
>10 minute video
tl;dw
>>
File: 1485860039667.jpg (192KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485860039667.jpg
192KB, 800x600px
>>3828967
>>
>>3828967
Agreed on most points. You make a compelling argument, Edgar.
>>
>>3829364
>they will never 1hko ruby weapon

https://youtu.be/zXgnZF2F0Us
>>
File: oh no.png (226KB, 512x475px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
226KB, 512x475px
>>3827505
Ohhh you son of a bitch.

I HATE this game. It's not because it's bad. It's because it's NOT GOOD.

>The late 90s had a thing for protags who didn't give a shit, like Cloud and Snake. I guess this was edgy.
>Muh 3 discs.
>Muh FMV.
>Muh graphics.

I fucking fell for it. I lusted after the 3D battles. OUT of battle--UGLY. This game is ambitious, but retarded. Style over substance. Because the Japanese are known for being prosaic.

>Oh, look, it's walk around and press a button on things because that's compelling.
>It's the same fucking gameplay since FF1.
>Combining materia is interesting, but there aren't many combinations. Why would you have equipment that DOESN'T let you combine materia?
>The game doesn't explain how you learn new limit breaks.
>It doesn't explain how all the stats work. Most of them are easy for most people to understand, but shit like Defense% is vague (determines the chance that an attack will miss, and on party members is derived from the Dexterity and equipment).
>There's also some question about how materia affects your stats.
>The story has the same outcome regardless of what you do.
>The FMVs don't stand the test of time.
>>
File: 1467669936773-2.png (646KB, 744x671px) Image search: [Google]
1467669936773-2.png
646KB, 744x671px
>>3830087
>The translation is shit.
>JRPGs have this problem where the outcome of the story and gameplay are ALWAYS the same. If you set up your party right, you breeze through battles, sure, but what if you're extraordinarily efficient? The game doesn't give a shit. FF13 had the right idea. Fuck with me.
>And it doesn't help that you can't alter the story AT ALL.
>Many of the bosses are kind of a puzzle, which is nice. There should've been more of this so you're forced to use all the items and magic at some point.
>I like the pressure of ATB. I don't feel like you need to use the Wait option because most battles don't demand dexterity with menus. Square should've decided one way or another. This is called having authorial intent, and it's a good thing.
>Sometimes you can "platform" by going up to a thing and using it. But this doesn't add to the gameplay since you can't fail it and there's no reward for doing well.
>I like being able to apply Hyper or Tranquilizer. You're not told about the side-effects, however. You'd have to notice. And you're not inclined to look into the stats because it's incomprehensible.
>It would be cool if all Limit Breaks had different effects, like how Barrett can take away MP. You should have all of them at your disposal.

But hey, it sold well, right goy? It's okay to have style over substance. If you THINK you're having fun, you ARE having fun, aren't you? Of course you are. Now, go to sleep. Go to sleep and dream that FF7 is the best game of all time.

I give it a 10/10. Pretty good game.
>>
>>3828967
It was the advent children movie that caused that misconception. Most people who claim that Cloud is emo never even touched the game.
Speaking of which, all ff7 spinoffs are bad. AC was bad fan fiction with some eye candy, BC is a fucking phone game, CC is just the retelling of a 5 minute hidden event in the original ff7, plus visual kei self-inserts, and DC just ruined Vincent the same way Cloud was ruined.

On a different note, and slightly offtopic, Squall wasn't emo either. He had his cheeky moments, took part in things he didn't need to bother with and was generally very responsible. People started calling him emo only after ff7AC, in order to jump on the ff hate bandwagon.
>>
>>3828139
>hurrdurr i only like mary sues
>>
>>3830157
Cloud is nothing special. Underdog/loser who fails to pass tests/requirements but eventually succeeds in unexpected ways is a common character archetype.
>>
One of the greatest moments in my life was playing through this game for the first time. It's one of the few legitimate life changing games. It has smart philosophy.
>>
People forget to appreciate it from a distance for what it was 20 years ago.

The locations were absolutely beautiful. Every scene and plot point is memorable. Each character felt different and important to the party.

Get out of here with that hur hur generic story BS. There hasn't been an original tale since Homer told the Odyssey. It's all the same shit. Hero gets fucking wrecked, must come back from Hell, arrives to the goal just in time and saves the day.

FF7 had fantastic side quests that stand the test of time. It had deep plot devices with allegory that connected to our world. The depth of that game in 1997 absolutely destroys anything on a console that came before it and set the standard for everything that came after it.

Sephiroth was an interesting villain. His motivations were driven by desires that anyone could empathize with. The assassination of President Shinra and killing the Midgar Serpent almost makes him a good guy. He literally has to kill the most innocent person on the planet to validate any hate for him. Then of course there is his plan to recreate the whole world which may not exactly be a bad thing since life on Gaia is pretty terrible unless you are super rich or sleeping with someone who works at Shinra Tower. One almost wants to like Sephiroth, not unlike Magneto. There is no argument against Sephiroth except for the typically contrived 'mmmhur black cape big sword op mama angsty mommas boy' argument. It's not even an argument actually. It's verbal vomit.

Cloud's plot twist is on par with Revan in KOTOR. So many people hate Cloud because it is cool to hate Cloud. It is a meme to make fun of him. Cloud was the shit. His character was a unique mess, a clone, a missing link with fucked up memories. The scene in the mana stream where Tifa has to help him piece together a true self is one of the best storytelling experiences in gaming.

My favorite memory in this game is kicking Red XIII in the face with a soccer ball. Good stuff.
>>
>>3830654

What depth are you talking about? The story is "Evil alien teams up with sexi bishie. You (who's actually being subtly mind controlled by the bishie to do what he wants) and an evil corportion ripped from a PG-13 version of Captain Planet must race to him before he kills everyone. You want to stop him and the evil corportation wants to use him for their own ends".There's some bullshit about Sephiroth clones and Cloud's mind having as many holes as a block of swiss cheese, but the story is quite simple and the "morals" and "connections to real world issues" are only impressive if you're a kid.
>>
This game owned the summer of my 16th year. It made me realize that I could get high and play vidya late into the night as a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>3827505
I like ff2 and 3 so much better. The atmosphere cant be beat
>>
>>3830654
>His motivations were driven by desires that anyone could empathize with
Nobody in this world has lost their shit over being gene spliced.
>>
>>3830997
2 was pretty bleak. The fact that Mateus Paramecia was nuking entire towns is something you don't see often in games. When it does happen though it's usually of minor consequence. He was a tangible villain with an actual, observable effect on the world at large.

I want to see more of that shit, none of this "Business as usual during the apocalypse" bullshit. Even in Star Ocean 3 when the universe is at threat of total erasure for the crime of becoming too advanced (it makes sense in context) people are acting like everything is fine.
>>
>>3831020
I think he's referring to the American releases of 4 and 6. No way in hell does anyone consider the real FF2 a good game let alone better than FF7.
>>
>>3827505
Best game of all time
>>
>>3830654
I agree with your points except the Sephiroth being an empathetic character lol

The point of his character is that he is an empathy-less being created by the post-industrial world
>>
>>3831312
I know he is, I troll such people and then call them fucking retards when they correct me.
>>
>>3830654
> Get out of here with that hur hur generic story BS. There hasn't been an original tale since Homer told the Odyssey. It's all the same shit. Hero gets fucking wrecked, must come back from Hell, arrives to the goal just in time and saves the day.
It doesn't mean the translation accurately reflects the intended Japanese text.

It doesn't mean the story makes sense.

It doesn't mean some people don't find Cloud unappealing.

>FF7 had fantastic side quests that stand the test of time. It had deep plot devices with allegory that connected to our world. The depth of that game in 1997 absolutely destroys anything on a console that came before it and set the standard for everything that came after it
If you could cite some examples and explain why you've come to this conclusion, it would help your argument immensely. As it stands, I'd say you're confusing the "epicness" of the game, the graphics, and the ambitiousness--with real content. A lot of things from Japan are like this: highly ambitious, but ultimately style over substance. You can keep enjoying the game if you want, but if you could support your arguments better, more people might agree with you. Try playing something like Fallout: New Vegas, Deus Ex, Vampire: The Masquerade and compare it to FF7. Which one is more compelling? The answer may surprise you.
>>
>>3830654
>It is a meme to make fun of him. Cloud was the shit. His character was a unique mess, a clone, a missing link with fucked up memories. The scene in the mana stream where Tifa has to help him piece together a true self is one of the best storytelling experiences in gaming.
You can have that opinion, but think about this: does FF7 have a theme, and if it does, how does Cloud's identity crisis help in exploring that theme? Why does Tifa help him? Why does she give a shit? What does Tifa WANT? What is she trying to AVOID? Why does Cloud exist at all? How come Zack isn't the main character? What do we gain by having Cloud as the main character? Compare 7 to 6. 7 has a more complex plot and uses implied emotions (a Japanese device) rather than explicit emotions--but is it BETTER?
>>
File: make mine ffvii.png (184KB, 421x228px) Image search: [Google]
make mine ffvii.png
184KB, 421x228px
>>3827557
is it?
>>
>>3827892
Cloud had very little emotional ties with Aeris though, he met her only a few days prior to her death. Also snowboarding was the only way down the mountain.
>>
The fact is, I walked away from FF7 not knowing what the hell was going on, and I'm not stupid. When I played this game, I tested as having a college level of reading. That should be sufficient for comprehending whatever this game is trying to sell.

Gameplay aside (it sucks), I don't feel like I understand the story. Yes, Aeris/Aerith dying was sad as hell, and other parts did tug at my heart strings too. But whenever I sit down and think about the story, I get confused. All these years later, and this game just makes no fucking sense. It gives me a headache. It's frustrating. And the people who defend this game sound like idiots/hipsters--people who are all style, no substance.

>They spent $61 on this game.
>The character designer's approach to creating the characters was "I guess first off you need a hero and a heroine" (citation: Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary (in Japanese). Square Enix. pp. 8–13. ISBN 978-4-7575-2560-3).
>WATCH OUT GUYS, PRO STORYTELLER ON THE LOOSE.
>The theme of the story is supposed to be life and death. Originally, most of the main cast would die shortly before the final battle, but they changed their minds literally because Aerith had become a waifu.

This might make Aerith's death more impactful, BUT it detracts from the theme: not only does ONE person die--EVERYONE FUCKING DIES. That's life, so in typical Japanese style, waifus win out over EVERYTHING ELSE. Fetishism is more important than the theme, which I wouldn't have realized WAS the theme of this game until I read a quote from the developer SAYING SO.
>>
>>3831890
Not only that, but

>The guy who wrote the Lifestream sequence wrote it to his own taste and without outside consultation from any of the 100-150 people who worked on the game.
>He later said he regretted it.
>Citation: "My Friends: Masato Kato". Our Millennial Fair. Procyon Studio. Archived from the original on January 27, 2011. Retrieved December 29, 2010.
>Lifestreamfags BTFO.

In the context of 1997, this game was pretty cool, but it doesn't hold up. The true mark of a good game is whether it holds up beyond its context. FF7 made Squaresoft a lot of money, so they did what they set out to do--but I'm not one to say a game is good just because it sold.

Are you?

Due to its shit writing, FF7 connects enough dots to let your imagination fill in the gaps. If you're imaginative, then you defend FF7 because your imagination of the game is more compelling than what the game really is.

The territory is not the map.

Done with authorial intent, implied emotions give you Ghost in the Shell, which requires 3 viewings before you get it. Squaresoft may have intended to use the implied emotions device, but because the development team was bloated, you get a story that makes no sense. If you're indelicate, the device fails.
>>
>>3831872

Reminder that the person most broke up about Aeris dying was Yuffie, who outright cries when she dies.
>>
>>3831890
>>3831891
>"I tested as having a college level of reading"
>staking your comprehension ability on tests

Mate, I think you're a little dumber than you think you are.
>>
>>3827557
You known reading that at first I wanted to believe that. But a tripfag... you just can't tell with these guys.
>>
>>3831890

FF7's plot isn't hard to understand past the age of 18 you mong. The only things that make it fuzzy are the mediocre translation and the flurry for new terms that suddenly pop up.
>>
>>3831746
>does FF7 have a theme
Its themes include the societal effects of industrialization and the plight of the idealist. It has a very well-written and competent story that uses lots of subtlety similar to Zeta Gundam (which has a similar reputation). Also you shot yourself in the foot by discrediting yourself when you brought up six in your post. VI has a much simpler plot anyway dealing with typically more basic and broad themes such as war and family.

I have a colossal headache and nausea due to my allergies but I'll write an essay on the game's themes in this thread if it stays bumped for a few more days.
>>
>>3830654
Sephiroth is a fucking egomaniacal asshole with brain problems. The only people who would empathize with him are outcasts who hate humanity. He didn't want to save the planet or anything for that matter. He just wanted an excuse to destroy the world.
>>
>>3832347
>I'll write an essay on the game's themes in this thread if it stays bumped for a few more days.
You won't.
>>
>>3828337
huh
>>
>>3832903
There are workers at the power plants or do you think power plants just run on their own? There's also people who work around power plants. When the power plants are blown up, not only do the soldiers die, but civilians in the plant and around it as well. Terrorists only see the world in black-and-white and don't care about the consequences of their actions.
>>
Squall ftw. Oh and FFII.
>>
>>3833982
Nope. Cloud FTW! And FINAL FANTASY 7 too!!!
>>
>>3830087
>i need more handholding and i can't accept how a very new design/graphic style may not look good many years later

dude
>>
File: redcg.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
redcg.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>3831890
>Yes, Aeris/Aerith dying was sad as hell, and other parts did tug at my heart strings too.

The scene with Red and Seto was more emotional.
>>
did anyone make it through the Ancient Forest without a guide?

I didn't.
>>
>>3834165

Yes. Edgar here. I actually did make it through the Ancient Forest forwent a guide. It was not difficult for me. I'd hate to be the player who found any difficulty in such an area in a game. It was a puzzle you either get right away or you don't. I suppose it didn't register with you for good reason. I on the other hand immediately knew what I was doing and I was under the age of 10 when I first played Final Fantasy 7.
>>
>>3834165
Did any one who isn't a faggot make it through the Ancient Forest without a guide?
>>
>>3834176
I'll let you know when I get to that part.
>>
>>3834171
You are a master troll. I hope someone took a screen shot of your recent post in that waifu thread where you said you share a toothbrush with your gf. Get a life.
>>
>>3834793
You get a life. Edgar consistently shares some pretty gosh-danged good advice in DIY threads or any threads requiring a little professional know-how in a world where more commonly nobody knows how to do Jack squat! So he's a FFVII fanboy. Big deal. It's considered on the the best games of all time by countless press and gaming fans alike. It doesn't surprise me that a smart poster like Edgar regards it favorably and on what I gather to be a deeper level than most fanboys. You're the bad guy here. How dare you intend to drive away one of this board's most vital contributors all because his insights make your rather undersized head uncomfortable. Edgar isn't for you. Fine. But for the rest of us who understand what he offers this sinking ship of a website, please Shut Up! Edgar could have captained the dying Titanic incongruent to lady gravity's fateful brush. You couldn't steer a bat to moonlight. Nitwit.
>>
If I get kids I'll name one of them Cloud. Girl or boy.
>>
>>3834815
Hi Edgar :)
>>
>>3827505
Panzer Dragoon Saga was and still is six billion times better than this pile of emo shit.
>>
Will FF7R have online chocobo racing?
>>
Best game I've played in a long time.
>>
File: rpg brain expand.png (491KB, 360x664px) Image search: [Google]
rpg brain expand.png
491KB, 360x664px
>>3827505
>>
>>3836423
I could do without the LoD placement, but I agree with this.
>>
Having recently finished the game after playing it off and on for almost 20 years:

>OG Aeristh is a way better character than her Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children incarnations.
>Her death would have had more impact if she hadn't been absent from the party for an hour. Maybe she should have died at the Northern Crater after all.
>Why is the crew trying to stop Shinra from saving the world? We the players know Shinra's plan won't work, but they don't
>Disc 2 in general felt like hours of dicking around with admittedly cool minigames while Cloud gets his shit together
>graphics have aged badly, environmental message gets better every year
>>
>>3836493

Oh, and

>I had no goddamn clue what was going on with the Cait Sith reveal
>>
>>3827573
What?
>>
>>3827892
>>3828515
>That's something I'd expect from ten years earlier.
Maybe that was the point? Like someone wondered what Advent Children would look like in FF7 graphics so they did it as a joke?
>>
>>3831016
How do you know?
>>
>>3830087
>>The late 90s had a thing for protags who didn't give a shit, like Cloud and Snake. I guess this was edgy.
No. It was just 90's cool. Not edgy at all, you're just not cool enough to get it. But whatever, I don't care. (Damn I'm cool.)
>>
>>3827505
I don't know what's so special about 7 I actually enjoyed 5 and 9 more than 7
>>
>>3836493
Her death had impactl
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.