[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great retro wrestling games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4421.jpg (116KB, 519x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4421.jpg
116KB, 519x750px
What are some great retro wrestling games?
>>
Any of the AKI games.
>>
File: wwfwarzone1.jpg (22KB, 377x278px) Image search: [Google]
wwfwarzone1.jpg
22KB, 377x278px
WWF Warzone on the N64 was, I think, one of the first where you could customise your character to quite this extent.
>>
Fire Pro
>>
That one on the bottom's a man, right?
>>
>>3826331
saturday night slam masters
>>
>>3826526
The one on the top is a man wearing a wig
>>
WWF No Mercy
>>
Those are some ugly women.
>>
Smackdown 2
WWF No Mercy
Wrestlefest.

I also quite enjoy the Dreamcast title WWF Royal Rumble, but that's not to everyone's taste.
>>
Anything using the AKI engine, No Mercy in particular has a fuckload of mods that are fun to play around with.

The NES/SNES selection is pretty dire besides the Fire Pro titles, Super Premium is still worth a play. Smackdown 1 and 2 are solid. Anything else I wouldn't fuck with unless you have massive nostalgia for it.
>>
>>3827316
didn't someone basically port out No Mercy and made it as a standalone?
>>
>>3827285
>2004
>retro
>>
>>3827328

That would be fucking sweet but no, that's never happened to my knowledge.
>>
>>3826886
They both look like men tbf, and wtf is up with their skin?
>>
>>3827497

It's just the filter and airbrush at work, their skin looks fine in real life. Well, Charlotte on top still has that big fucking mole but yeah.

>>3826526

She's actually got a huge ass and big tits, definitely paper bag worthy at the very least.
>>
only need fire pro returns and no mercy, everything else is shit
>>
>>3827328
nope, all the hacks are shitty graphics packs that only work on emulators. no standalone game or hardware compatible hacks (gay!)
>>
File: Need_to_clean_WCW_games.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Need_to_clean_WCW_games.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>3826331
I liked NES Pro Wrestling and Tecmo Pro Wrestling. Almost all the Aki engine wrestling games are outstanding. Fire Pro may be an acquired taste, but I like them. I dropped quite a few quarters into the WWF Superstars machines in bakeries and bars in the area back then. Saturday Night Slammasters was fun too but I had to travel to get to arcades with the cab. WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game is pretty fun, and its sequel "In Your House" was the most difficult Japanese import Saturn game for me to track down, so I convinced myself to like that one (worth the 200 JPY, but 5x more to ship to me).

I recently purchased the first Zen Nippon Pro Wrestling for Super Famicom because it looks good and sounds like Megaman X music (it was cheap, and if it is good, I will try its sequel).
>>
>>3826415
this

or Smackdown2 for a more arcadish experience.
>>
>>3826331

jesus christ, what a couple of dog faced gremlins. woman's wrestling has really gone down hill
>>
File: 1424544761911.gif (2MB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1424544761911.gif
2MB, 400x387px
>>3828320
she has booty though
>>
>>3826331
These:
>>3826341
>>3826415
>>3826537
plus WWF WrestleFest, Jikkyou Power Pro Wrestling '96 - Max Voltage, Gekitou Burning Pro Wrestling, and Big Bang Pro Wrestling.
>>
File: bayleyjojo.gif (2MB, 245x244px) Image search: [Google]
bayleyjojo.gif
2MB, 245x244px
>>3826526
>>3826331
>>3828356
>>3828320
>>
>>3828320
>women's wrestling
>ever good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTtZ8SxW-s
>>
>>3826331
Definitely not a single one developed by americans.

I'd say the Fire Pro Wrestling series.
>>
Wrestle War for arcade, you wrestle against legends like Brody, Hawk, Hansen, Hogan, Abdullah, Mascaras
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9zXxkUpdmo

legendary WWF WrestleFest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRRy2gcjjU

and the underrated WWF Superstars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Mw4ClNPp0

>>3828320
nah bayley got that cute girl next door look, far superior to most of the uggos out there
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.