[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chart Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: pjimage.png (755KB, 1000x498px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage.png
755KB, 1000x498px
Hypothetically, you can only play two Final Fantasy games for the rest of your life. Which ones do you choose?
>>
Well, that's an easy one. FFVI and FFIX.
>>
>>3825558
IX and V. Best setting/characters/lore in IX, best gameplay in V.
I think the number of FF threads we have going at any time is pretty silly. This easily could've just been posted in one of the others.
>>
>>3825558
None that are retro. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love every retro FF for various reasons but to have to play only two for decades? Nope. Final Fantasy X-2 and Lighting Returns are two fun games I've yet to properly break. If I absolutely had to pick retro ones, I'll go with III and V.
>>
X and XII

/thread
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and Final Fantasy IX.
>>
FF8 and FFX

FF8 for dat comfy balamb and playing cards all day.

FFX for blitzball, and the monster arena.
>>
>>3825558
IV and V

IV because it's my favorite, V because of all the gameplay possibilities

Honorable mention: VI, FFT, VII
>>
>>3825558
Tactics, Tactics Advance.
Mainline FF is universal trash
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy V
>>
>>3826884
nice opinion.
>>
>>3825558
give me anthology and give me death
>>
>>3825558
tactics and 8
>>
>>3827009
not bad

as much as I like tactics, it just doesn't have enough substance.

Like, the side quests are basically non-existant.. The only fun I'd have would be micro managing a few different rosters of soldiers.
>>
>>3825558

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.
>>
Tactics and VII
>>
IV and VII

I can replay IV any time and be entertained
>>
Out of the retro entries, I would go with 1 and 7.
>>
>>3827067
>I can replay IV any time and be entertained

same, and I finished it for the first time last year
it's probably the best paced of the mainline FFs
>>
I have to pick X as one of mine, because X also has Blitzball which is the best game-within-a-game in existence.
>>
FF6 and FFT
>>
FFVII and Tactics. If Tactics isn't allowed then replace it with FFVI.
>>
>>3825558
11 and 12.
>>
I can't decide for retro only.

VI is easy choice. For the other idk. Maybe X, XIV. But those are not retro.
>>
>>3827014
>basically non-existant
riight
>>
File: r11.jpg (28KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
r11.jpg
28KB, 680x486px
>>3825558
>FF15
Thats it
>>
>>3825558
If the MMOs don't count, definitely IV and V. If mods count but MMOs don't, V and VI. If the MMOs do count, V and XIV. V is hands down the best and I still replay it every year.
>>
XI (11)

and 3(US) or VII - can't decide

Hell, ive already played XI for half my life anyway :(
>>
File: 31604_front.jpg (40KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
31604_front.jpg
40KB, 640x450px
>>3825558
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.