[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3DO thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-02-03-25.png (237KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-02-03-25.png
237KB, 540x960px
So, a little over a year and a half ago I bought a PAL Panasonic FZ-10 3DO, that came with a Goldstar Controller and one game: Cyberdillo. After beating that game, I kind of forgot about it, until I found it collecting dust a couple of days ago.

I'd really love to get into the 3DO scene, due to it being the console that kick started some of my favourite franchises.

So, what are some good exclusives for it, and what are reasonable prices for them? Because one look at ebay, makes it seem that the reseller scum has found out about the 3DO. Unless the 3DO market has always been this expensive.

I'm already thinking of getting:
Doom
Wolfenstein 3D
Gex
Need for Speed
Captain Quazar
And maybe Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, just for the fuck of it.
>>
Return Fire, Myst, Street Fighter II, and remember, you can burn games and run them, now, so you can play Lucene's Quest.
>>
>>3825272
How is the 3DO doom? For a console Doom that is
>>
>>3825301
Oh, really? Well that makes it a lot beter.
I'll try and find those games you suggested. Thank you!
>>
>>3825346
There were a couple 3D0 gamesets on the torrent sites years ago. Every game I ever burned out of there worked, but I was using an NTSC 3DO. Not sure what that means for yer PAL, but it may require specific ROMS out of those same torrents.
>>
>>3825324
From what I've heard, it's a pretty bad port. It only runs smoothly at the smallest screen size. Level wise, it's the same as the Jaguar version.
It does however has the best soundtrack from all te ports. Fully instrumental covers of the original midi's.

I mostly want it due to my obsession with Doom and it's many ports.
>>
>>3825356
Well, the Cyberdillo game I own is an NTSC game. But it runs without troubles on my PAL 3DO. Guess it will be a case of trail and error.
Should I burn the roms at a specific speed, like Playstation games?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.