[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guhhhroovy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jim.png (174KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
jim.png
174KB, 525x353px
Guhhhroovy.
>>
>>3824861
I could never beat the underwater level where you have to pilot the bubble submarine to the end without running out of air or smashing into the walls. It haunts me to this day.
>>
Does Earthworm Jim have the best sprite animation on the Genesis?
>>
Oberrated
>>
File: ewj01.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ewj01.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>Everything after the second game was horrible
What did Jim do to deserve this?
>>
>>3824876
There is a secret air thing that refills you back up to 60% about 3/4ths through the map. You have to drive through a wall to reach it which so unless you know before hand you will probably never find it.
>>
>>3824946
So was everything up to and including the second game. The Earthworm Jim cartoon is literally the only thing of value that has ever come from the franchise.
>>
>>3824946
When you ignore the boss battles, the rest of Earthworm Jim 3D is fine. It's just the boss battles are SO BAD it drags down the reputation of the entire game.
>>
>>3824964
Son. Of. A. Bitch.
>>
I never owned the first game, but I used to rent it a lot. Owned the second one though, and played the shit out of it.
The last level in it is stupid, but I love the rest of the game, even the one where you have to push the bomb to the end.
>>
>>3824923
Aladdin
>>
>>3824982
EWJ1 and 2 are good games. If anything for the visuals and music alone.
the atmosphere in the games is far better than the atmosphere in the SatAM cartoon.
>>
>>3824946
Jim 2 was fine. It's not like Jim 1 didn't have its fair share of bad gimmick stages either, you know.
>>
>>3824964
I remember finding it by accident. Level is doable without it, but this made it a helluva lot easier.
>>
File: Click_to_view_full_size_image.jpg (27KB, 170x319px) Image search: [Google]
Click_to_view_full_size_image.jpg
27KB, 170x319px
What's her name again?
>>
>>3826908
I dunno but I'd tap that.
>>
>>3826908
You want to know a secret? ;) K'! Her sultry hips get my stones in a tizzy! Wow, no joke. Seeing a girl like that in a game. They don't make them like that anymore. Her pussy must be tighter than a hornets nest. I would pound her asshole not minding her stinger stabbing into my pelvis... more lube for that toosh!! ;) I want to suck her nipples like nectar out of a cock!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.