[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 1 & 2 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1087-0-1447769641.jpg (766KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1087-0-1447769641.jpg
766KB, 1680x1050px
Fallout 1 & 2 Thread;

Post your favourite moments, characters, easter eggs, mods...
>>
File: underrail.jpg (89KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
underrail.jpg
89KB, 480x600px
How come Fallout has such a good interface?

I tried playing Underrail recently, and it was pretty much garbage.
>>
>>3823289
True, also graphics, especially Fallout 2. I never could get into Underrail, mostly because of the setting, I wish they made it outside, in the wastes.
>>
>>3823313
Yeah that's true too. Fallout 1/2's grittiness and blood makes it much more appealing

Also Underrail was clearly written by a foreigner retard, while FO1/FO2 are written by Americans.
>>
Check this out:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=772451440

It is a Russian game made in spirit of Fallout, looks promising, it also has a beta version being constantly updated.

And this:

http://fallout-nevada.ucoz.ru/

It is a mod for Fallout 2 with whole new story and setting in New Vegas (the mod was made before Fallout: New Vegas), it looks very professional, problem is it's only in Russian, but there is translation in the works.
>>
>>3823318
Yes, only game where bad localization made the game better was Pathologic.
>>
>>3823289
Are you serious? Fallout's interface when it comes to actual UI design is pretty shit. Underrail's is a lot more intuitive.
>>
File: 7344.gif (674KB, 745x1800px) Image search: [Google]
7344.gif
674KB, 745x1800px
>>
On another note, which New Reno family in FO2 is the best to aling yourself with?
I think my fave is Wright because they are actually decent people compared to everyone else, but Bishop is another viable choice so you can breed Ms. and Mrs Bishop

I always kill the Mordinos so I can have the unique knife
>>
>>3823325
Russian devs are the shit. If they manage to combine Fallout and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I might not need to buy another video game for the rest of my life. Shitty country tho.
>>
>>3823450
Salvatores. You can be with Bishop's wife and daughter without joining them.
>>
>>3823454
Only if it isn't like Krai Mira.
>>
>>3823458
>Salvatores
>The biggest sausage fest in New Reno
>Not killing that prick Mason and taking his shades

I mean if you want to be a total fag
>>
>>3823464
It's more fun to be passive aggressive.
>>
>>3823419
That's awesome. What's it from? I would definitely read the entire archive of a Fallout 1-based webcomic.
>>
>>3823472
Fallout 1, and it's not really hidden; It's outside Vault 13, you need to have INT +9 and TALK to the rat, not attack it. There are probably more things like this but no one noticed.
>>
What's the best resolutions to play on this game lads?
>>
>>3823514
1024x768
>>
>>3823524
But the text is so tiny
>>
>>3823524
Without Scaling X2
>>
>>3823527
It shouldn't be.
>>
>>3823472
It's an old joke because people complained you couldn't do Fallout completely as a pacifist because you had to kill the rats.
>>
What do you think of Age of Decadence? Is it any good? I tried it, but gave up due to graphics and camera, never liked 3d.
>>
>>3823279
Beat 1 and nearly beat 2 before I got a gamebreaking bug. Since I saved at a bad point with no good backup save to go back to I was pretty much screwed.

Even then I still thought 1 was the better game. 2 has a lot more content but 1's story and pacing was better. Both games have pretty shit combat though. It is cool at first but gets really damn old not too long after. Facing too many enemies in these games is freaking dreadful.
>>
>>3823997
Yes, the waiting in-between turns is horrid. But you should finish the second one, try Killap's Restoration Project, adds a lot of things, and it isn't half bad.
>>
>>3823490
I thought it was fake, it is really in the game?
>>
>>3824009
It depends on the game version.
>>
>>3823279
is fallout any good i havent played it
>>
>>3824042
Yes, best in the series.
>>
>>3824009
It's fake.
>>
>>3824005
Restoration project is good for some things, like the slaver camp and Abbey. Disliked the EPA though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.