[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE IS A CHAIN THAT'S NEVER BROKEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: crazy.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
THERE IS A CHAIN THAT'S NEVER BROKEN
>>
itym YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH m8.

Let's go make some CRAZY MONEY!
>>
>playing Crazy Taxi at arcade
>get up to second
>keep going
>"huh, the rank hasn't gone up in a while"
>finish with my personal best, ranked second
>first is several millions away

fug
>>
>>3821970
DAY AFTER DAY
>>
>>3821985
>oh-whoa-oh oh-whoa-oh
>million miles away
>oh-whoa-oh oh-whoa-oh
>million miles away
>>
>>3821970
>>3821995
>>3822021

Offspring nostalgia
>>
I used to play the shit out of this game with the TV muted and the radio on, I liked Offspring and Bad Religion as a kid and I couldn't stand the goddamn looping 10 minute soundtrack
>>
>>3822076
Faggot.
>>
>>3821961
YOU KNOW THE STORY, IT'S SAD BUT TRUE
>>
File: Crazy_Taxi_2_cover.jpg (50KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy_Taxi_2_cover.jpg
50KB, 400x398px
What went wrong?
>>
>>3822830
something went wrong?
i need to know, only have the first and was just about to ebay this
>>
>>3822830
San Francisco > New York. The hop feature was cool, though. Guess they included that to make up for the lack of hills.
>>
>>3822830
Nothing. It was more of the same. The gimmick wears off fast I guess, even though it's a very clever gimmick.
>>
I keep thinking that Crazy taxi is more how Uber works than how taxis work.
>>
THERE IS AN INNER LOGIC
AND WE'RE TAUGHT TO STAY FAR FROM IT
>>
File: Andy Murray Angry.jpg (72KB, 493x684px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Murray Angry.jpg
72KB, 493x684px
>There will never be a proper re-release with all the music intact
>>
>>3824165
Get a Dreamcast for like $50 bucks and burn the disc.
>>
>>3822830

Aside from never getting a decent port, nothing. 3 is really underrated too, it's a really solid series even if it's essentially the same thing over and over.
>>
>>3824165
>what is the mobile port
>>
I still stand by Crazy Taxi as the best Dreamcast game, and possibly even the best arcade game of all time. It's a wonder how a game so small and so easy to pick up can still be so immensely satisfying to play.

>>3822830
I wouldn't say anything went "wrong," but it definitely didn't touch the first. My main issue with it was how fucking hard it was, but that may just be because I've only put like ten hours into 2 as opposed to the thousand or so hours I've spent in the original. 2 and 3 are both great games, but 1 is such a tough act to follow that it makes them look weak in comparison.
>>
Simpsons Road Rage is better.
>>
>>3824516
Garbage.
>>
SEVENTEEN SHANNON IS PREGNANT
>>
Any way to disable the bloom in Crazy Taxi 3 on PC?
>>
>>3824714
Where can you download it?
>>
>>3824714
Its only bothersome on one of the levels, so I just don't play that level.
>>
>>3824837
but that level looked so cool...
>>
>>3824842
Once you drive outside the city it gets somewhat better.
>>
>>3824714

Dude I fucking wish, I never play the Vegas level just to avoid that eye cancer. I can only assume there was never any interest in fixing anything, judging by the framerate stuttering even on a supercomputer.
>>
>>3824852
Never had any problems with the framerate. For that you could try Dgvoodoo2 which emulates older direct x versions.
>>
TRUST ME AND WE CAN ESCAPE FROM THE CITY
>>
>>3825005
Sanik pls no go awey
>>
>>3822830
handling's a bit off, map design is far worse
jump is genuinely neat

>>3821985
>several millions
shit, best I've done is $15k
>>
>>3822045
You know what? I don't miss Offspring or their brand of music.
>>
>>3825353
man, I don't like The Offspring much at all and don't really listen to them outside the game
but it fits perfectly in Crazy Taxi (CT2's all Offspring soundtrack is still pretty great)

major Bad Religion fan though -- just wished all the songs in-game were from a better album than The Gray Race
when I had the awful PSP version (looks bad, music changed, runs kind of bad, at least the handling isn't terribly fucked and most of the destinations are correct), I used the custom music feature to play their album No Control for BGM, absolutely great
>>
>>3821961
i dont really like crazy taxi
>>
>>3824165
it's the only game I have on my dreamcast
worth it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.