[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT A SHITLOAD OF FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Playing with Power_1.jpg (24KB, 386x499px) Image search: [Google]
Playing with Power_1.jpg
24KB, 386x499px
WHAT A SHITLOAD OF FUCK
>>
WHAT WERE THEY TINKIN'
>>
>>3820198
For minute there, I thought that was a book collection of first 20 or so Nintendo Power issues. Thanks for dashing my hopes.
>>
>>3820198
What is this? A guide to the NES Classic?
>>
>>3820291
It's a coffee table book about NES games.

I own a copy but I actually haven't even looked at it yet.
>>
>>3820291
It's an officially licensed companion to the first party titles on the NES Classic.

In essence it's old Nintendo Power guides printed extremely badly onto the cheapest paper stock available and has glaring errors and omissions.

Compared to pic related (which admittedly sold for 50% more) it's an absolute fucking joke and literally an insult to both Nintendo's quality control and fans.

>>3820298
I'd suggest returning it for a refund.
>>
>>3820198
still better than pats book
>>
COWA FUCKIN' PIECE OF DOG SHIT
>>
Does anyone have a download of that sega book?
>>
MINEYCRAFTA
>>
>>3820596
Wouldn't do it justice. You owe it to yourself to buy a copy.

I have two, both cost less than the cover price in almost mint condition.
>>
>>3820465
no it's way worse
>>
>>3820628
fuck off ian
>>
>>3820784
Pat has a really big dick....i ove him
>>
>>3820465
That's not much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>3820596

Its worth owning the real thing, its huge.
>>
>>3820413
>>3820596
reminder there's 7 days left for the reprint kickstarter
>>
File: 1479345337841.jpg (13KB, 336x349px) Image search: [Google]
1479345337841.jpg
13KB, 336x349px
>>3821956
>tfw no disposable income whatsoever to pledge for the next couple of weeks.

I really want that bag and bookmark, not to mention a couple of copies of the reprint.

Oh well, at least I have two from the original run.
>>
>>3820198
Saw it at the book store last week, it was 45 bucks I think.

Anybody got the PDF?
>>
>>3820237
A collection of Nintendo Power would get my sale
>>
>>3823468
i'd also love the pdf. It is still $70 here in Aus
>>
>>3820413
It came bundled with a NES classic. At least the slipcase looks like a NES cart...that's kinda cool.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.