[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*rage mode on*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 22.png (236KB, 851x748px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
236KB, 851x748px
*rage mode on*
>>
Good thread
>>
just do "the trick"
>>
File: int-211463.jpg (11KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
int-211463.jpg
11KB, 300x224px
>be me
>high school
>never owned a Nintendo console before
>always make fun of nintendo kids and their "kiddy games"
>eventually, one of them (who was admittedly more alpha than me, and who was an idort) challenged me to beat SMB1 in front of everyone
>everyone in the class (girls included) started chanting "do it, do it, do it"
>get nervous
>accept
>the challenge was that very day at 4PM at his house, everyone was invited to watch
>he'd set up his NES with Mario on his living room
>get home at 2PM, barely had time to change clothes and quickly download an emulator to practice a bit
>levels 1 and 2, piece of cake
>level 3, I start dying constantly
>fuck
>no more time to practice, gotta go to my school mate's house, everyone will be there
>get there
>nobody is there
>relax a bit
>my school mate receives me with a coke and potato chips
>we chat a bit and I try to persuade him that I don't really hate Nintendo or mario, it's just that I don't really know about it all that much
>"Yeah but you always talk shit about it"
>I tell him it's all joking and tongue-in-cheek
>"Well, whatever, today we'll have some fun"
>other kids start arriving, including girls (including my crush, fuck)
>The challenge starts, everyone is chanting, cheering for me, and also singing along the Mario level 1 theme
>Die on level 2, something that didn't happen on my emulation practice, I notice I'm getting nervous
>can't make it through 3rd level at all
>everyone starts laughing and telling me that I suck
>I just laugh it off and pretend that I don't care
>eventually the host starts playing the game
>he doesn't lose a single life
>he gets to last level and I see these fucking hammer turtle enemy
>There's no fucking way on earth I could have come beaten that shit
>everyone just watch and don't really comment on it being difficult or anything, as if they knew the game by heart, even the girls
>my crush ends up being the girlfriend of the host a few days after

fucking hated hs
>>
File: both sides.jpg (294KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
both sides.jpg
294KB, 1280x827px
>>3819783
karma's a bitch, just be glad the game didn't make you gay
>>
>>3819783
This sounds more like a cartoon/sitcom scenario than real life.
>>
>>3819783
If there was a spin-off of Seinfeld where the characters were kids, this would be an episode.
>>
>>3819502
I don't like this version because you can't make marryo jump over the piranha pipes
>>
>>3819783
Talk shit, get hit. Rules of nature.
>>
File: 1445631371644.gif (2MB, 318x239px) Image search: [Google]
1445631371644.gif
2MB, 318x239px
>>3819838
This.

Sounds like if they tried to make a BBT high school version, God forbid.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.