[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF7-10 AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Palace_Pic_1.png (198KB, 514x386px) Image search: [Google]
Palace_Pic_1.png
198KB, 514x386px
Rabid fan. Ask me anything, from tactics, to plotholes, to generic questions. I'd like to think I paid enough attention to these games that I could answer any and all questions.
>>
what are your opinions on the Compilation of FFVII?
>>
>>3815879
Completely irrelevant trash that should've stayed in some fan girls fanfiction story.

Anything that happened beyond that games initial release I refuse to acknowledge as part of the franchise.
>>
I dropped VIII around the 3rd disc a month ago, should I finish it? Plot got fucking boring and the gameplay is stagnant.
>>
>>3815896
The third disc is the optimal disc to be on. It's when all the sidequests are accessible, and the story is pretty great if you stay with it.

If you were to give me an idea of where you might've left off, I could point you in the right direction on how to get things moving.

Have you made it to Esthar yet?
>>
Did you know that 10 isn't retro, faggot?
>>
>>3815903
Did you know there's three other games you could ask me about instead then, faggot?
>>
>>3815907
Ok, why are they shit games?
>>
>>3815910
Probably has something to do with shit tastes in one direction or another.
>>
Why not based FFV?
>>
>>3816028
There's a charm to the 3d poly's on pre-rendered BG's that I just can't express enough love for, and the 2D doesn't capture me as much.
>>
>>3815902
I just got to Esthar when I shelved it. Everything building up to that point was super boring ("go to this place to watch a cutscene," repeatedly) compared with the rest of the game.
>>
>>3816419
To be honest, rather is a bit of a drag. Odine is an annoying character, but it progresses very quick. Get to the lunar launch part, and it picks up from there dramatically. When the party gets back together make sure you keep a separate save file as you can reach a point of no return late into the disc.
>>
>>3815873
Kek
>>
>>3816485
Was posting from my phone, I guess Esthar auto-corrects to rather.
>>
>>3815873
OHHH SHIT I REMEMBER PLAYING THIS ON ANIME DOJO LOL

FUCK BALAMB GARDEN XD XD XD
>>
>>3819068
Yeah man, I lost a lot of hours playing that.

I liked playing it on Balamb best, though. Anime Dojo had too many weird gimmicks and custom characters, I stopped playing altogether around the time Balamb was offering custom characters for donations.

I loved it when they introduced the BYO FF1 job/class type characters. I'd always either make a super fast Thief, or a super tanky/damaging Fighter.
>>
What's the easiest, quickest way to get through FF8? I want to spend the least amount of time playing through it as I can, quite frankly.
>>
>>3819841
Keep Squall at low health.
Renzokuken everything
Don't play the card game
Skip all the side quests (Except maybe getting Brothers)
Get Lionheart directly after the Lunar Cry
Only beat 3-4 bosses in the final dungeon to unlock your basic abilities
>>
>>3816029
>t. my first JRPG was 7 and I'm too much of a pussy anything released before
>>
>>3819849
you forgot to recommend no-enc ability from diablos
>>
>>3819905
I always overlook that ability because I never end up using it.

I've never really been upset by the random encounter system, but I've also never done a no-level run.
>>
>>3815873
Would you rather have a Final Fantasy X prequel with Jecht, Auron, and Braska, or FF1 remade to have FF3-style jobs?
>>
>>3819952
I'd honestly love to see an FFX prequel more, but I just have a hard time imagining how much they could do as far as additional content that wouldn't interfere with FFX standalone.

I mean, you wouldn't be able to ever kill the Chocobo Eater, Jecht never played on a Spira Blitzball team, their story is already told pretty well through the their Spheres as you go through the game.

Not to mention, I don't believe they encountered Aenima, or the Magus Sisters in their journey.. So, I don't know, if Square could beef it up with content, I'd prefer FFX Prequel, but since I fear for a lack of content, I'd want the FF1 with expanded jobs.
>>
>>3819975
I doubt chocobo eater is an individual.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.