[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That dude Just rekt my fort and now i am missing the samurai,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lucablight.gif (57KB, 220x410px) Image search: [Google]
Lucablight.gif
57KB, 220x410px
That dude Just rekt my fort and now i am missing the samurai, that dog-guy, tsai, and that girl called Hannah, are they dead or did they flee somewhere?
>>
They will return later, the only way to permanently lose a character is by letting they die in an army battle.
>>
>>3815363
Or being a chickenshit.
>>
>>3815365
But Boris replaces Ridley if you let him die anyway.
>>
>>3815363
I think you can permanently miss clive if you don't get him as soon as possible
>>
>>3815363
It was after an army battle, and tsai was leading one of the groups, after one attack his face turned grey and one sword Mark appeared on him
>>
>>3815376
You can permantly miss the oportunity to recruit a lot of characters, I'm just saying you won't lose characters that you already recruited unless they die in an army battle.

>>3815378
Do you already have your fort? If their names are gray in the mural they are dead.
>>
>>3815390
Not yet, it was during the tutorial army battle, the one with the fire spears
>>
Also, why cant the dog, shiro, attack?
>>
>>3815427
Wrong row.
>>
>>3815407
Yeah, they are fine.
>>
>>3815360
Kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.