[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the greatest American game company to ever F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).png (4KB, 419x120px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4KB, 419x120px
To the greatest American game company to ever

F
>>
>>3815209
>American
>>
But Sega's still alive?
>>
>Sah-Gay

I hate that this is the real way to pronunce SEGA, I'll keep saying Seh Gah though.
>>
I do like how the company that most aggressively pushed the console war bullshit was the first to crash and burn so spectacularly.
>>
File: segat.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
segat.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>3815479
It's sad because it was mostly just SoA who pushed the console war shit.
SoJ was based and the only time they did something that remotely resembled a console war ad campaign was Segata (with the whole "evil company that sends a nuke to Sega HQ" that's supposed to be Sony), and Segata was awesome and still focused more on beating up people who didn't play Sega Saturn, rather than say "the competition sucks".
>>
>>3815272
There's no "real way" to pronounce something that doesn't have an encyclopedia or dictionary definition.
>>
>>3815635

It says the pronunciation on the megadrive

Aussie shits just pronounced it See-guh because they're stupid.
>>
>>3815635
If you pronounce "Se" and "Ga" as the first syllables of "Service" and "Games", according to english pronunciation, then it would be "Sah" and "Gay".

Thank god japanese changed the way it's pronounced since they went with their own pronunciation rules and ended up as "Seh-Gah".
>>
>>3815209
Kek
>>
>>3815648
From
>so gay
To
>sugoi
>>
Say GUH
>>
>>3815479
Sega took one for the team. If Nintendo didn't get real competition when they did Video Games would be worse off than they are now.
>>
>>3818343
I'm still not on your team, nintendildo
>>
There will be another game market crash. Everyone except Nintendo will pull out of the console market. Sega will make a comeback.
>>
>>3820721

More like everybody except Sony. Nintendo will become a 3rd party developer focusing on mobile games and Sega will return with the Dreamcast 2.
>>
>>3820734
>Dreamcast 2
i just jizzed a little
>>
>>3820734
Consoles will never make a comeback. PC won.
>>
>>3820772
PC won and gaming died
>>
>>3820734
the xbox is the dreamcast 2
>>
>>3815613
>wahh stop having console wars
fuck off hypersensitive babby
>>
>>3820787
oh god
kill me
>>
>>3820789
>being a brand loyalist drone instead of playing what you want and deciding for yourself, not a brand

I feel sorry for your shitty childhood.
>>
>>3820960
>implying it's illegal to have preferences or take sides
I played it all, I still liked Sega more. In sports, choosing a side is expected, yet here somehow it's a "war". It's a competition.
>>
>>3820967
This. Thinking Sega > Nintendo or vice-versa doesn't necessarily mean you never played anything Sega/Nintendo. Why are cucks like that other guy so easily offended by opinions and personal tastes?
>>
>>3821169
It's the same autist that stalks "Australia-kun". Just ignore him.
>>
>>3821169

It's usually people from reddit that try to spread their hugbox mentality over here.
>>
File: rosen sega.png (626KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rosen sega.png
626KB, 800x600px
>>3815242
Sega founder David Rosen also coined the name Zaxxon, the game he is seen here playing at his palatial Beverly Hills manor house.
>>
Should've been called "Fama" (FArt MAchines)
>>
>>3821206

That man is not playing Zaxxon. He's clearly playing the ancient Sega game "Head On". You can see it on the screen.
>>
>>3821239
>apply directly to the forehead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzpPFpPFYTs
>>
>>3821239
>>3821242
Tip 'O the fedora to you gents...I was just repeating the text I found with the pic but you seem to be correct. Interesting that it's such an oddball title.

Anyway, here's to the great American creation that is Sega.
>>
>>3821206
Tell me what country all Sega games are developed in?
>>
>>3821480
>what country all Sega games are developed in
>all
Actually, a number of early Sega arcade games were developed in America as a result of the SEGA/Gremlin merger. For example, their vector games like Star Trek, etc. came from the USA: http://segaretro.org/Star_Trek:_Strategic_Operations_Simulator#G80_version along with many other arcade titles.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.