[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seiken Densetsu 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: L'Riieszu.jpg (113KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
L'Riieszu.jpg
113KB, 1080x608px
So what is her name actually supposed to be?

Liez?
Riez?
Liisu? Riisu? R'lyehsu?

Also, Seiken Densetsu 3 thread.
>>
I think it is リース.
>>
File: 1463271208559.png (999KB, 1000x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1463271208559.png
999KB, 1000x1434px
I want to do penis-related activities with Riesz.
>>
1st for game is more fun planning party setups than actually playing the game.
>>
>>3813557
Aerith
>>
It's Riesz.
Lise is a misinterpretation. Riesz makes sense because Laurent("Rolente"in the fan translation yet another name fuck up) is a location heavily inspired by France. That, and there already is a Lisa in another SD game. Fuck, that whole translation is a mess. The game is not fucking "Secret of Mana 2", either. SOM2Freak is a Chinese dude guesstimating the translation from kanjis so he missed a lot of mark. Everything he did was a horrible mess. Unfortunately Squeenix lost the master copy so we'll never see the official release in the West.
>>
>>3813639
just curious, how do we know "laurent" is the intended name for rolante?
>>
>>3813557
What was Kevins name originally, it always felt out of place to me.
>>
>>3813861

It was Kevin in the original Japanese as well. Pretty much everyone and everything kept their original name in the translation, except Hawk was Hawkeye.
>>
When does this game become multiplayer?
>>
>>3813857
Laurent is a French name.
>>
Never played SD3, so I have to ask: why does a lot of Riesz hentai involve her getting raped by monsters?
>>
>>3814132
SD3 has good monsters I guess
>>
>>3814093
When you get your second party member, I think?

Or maybe 3 doesn't have it at all. I don't remember.
>>
>>3814093
takes maybe like 30-45 minutes.
>>
>>3814108
I get that. I mean how do we know it's supposed to be the French name when really nothing else about Lise or Rolante seems French, like she's an amazoness and her classes are inspired by norse mythology.
>>
>>3814165
Everyone else there is french? Bon voyage, Bon Jour, etc. Hit the SD wiki, man.
>>
>>3813861
No it isn't. Kevin was the name of someone on dejap staff. Original name was Kiba.
>>
>>3814274

Then why's he called Kevin (ケヴィン) in my jap copy of the game
>>
File: 55250932_p8_master1200.jpg (528KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55250932_p8_master1200.jpg
528KB, 850x1200px
It is Riesz, even official stuff in moonspeak that outright spell it in english call her Riesz. Heroes of Mana more or less confirms it since Hawkeye is called Hawkeye in it (him being in the game makes no sense but that's a different topic entirely).

Bonus points for being actual name as well, german I think. Bit weird since like >>3813639 said, her kingdom is called Laurent, which is french.

>>3814165
Norse Mythology has traces in northern france as well, so still good.

>>3814132
Thats hentai in general. Even Angela gets it by monsters more often than not.
Riesz gets a shitton of art in general and its still an anomaly as to why. Trumps or Dwarfs basically everyone made pre 1995 but Touhous, Chun-li, Peach, Samus and Morrigan.

She's just over as fuck brother.

>>3813861
Its Kevin, no shenanigans or mistranslations about it. Him, Duran, and Angela were the only names unchanged.
>>
>>3813557
she has good hentai comics
>>
>>3814159
Thanks, you were right.
>>
I like Angela better
>>
>>3815409
Angela's better for cheesecake, but Riesz is better waifu material overall.
>>
Lise and Angela made SD3 worth playing to the end, they also have great starting stories. Not a fan of the rest of the characters.
>>
File: 52793562_p0.jpg (527KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
52793562_p0.jpg
527KB, 1500x1800px
So are Angela and Kevin the only common names here?

One's guy is named after a band, the other from the guy in M.A.S.H, the amazon after a mathematician, and the midget makes me want to play Portait of Ruin again.
>>
Fuck, I love this game so much. One of the prettiest SNES games I've ever played.
>>
>>3813557

The first time I played this and noticed days change to night in realtime, I just about shat my pants. Blew my mind that you could do that on an SNES.
>>
File: seikenangela.jpg (249KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
seikenangela.jpg
249KB, 810x1200px
Angela is sex.

Ingame she can be annoying to use though, since she needs magic to do any real damage. Probably just me, but I don't like having magic animations break the flow of the battle over and over again.
>>
File: 005.jpg (18KB, 254x318px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
18KB, 254x318px
>>3818687
Magic damage is still damage, I still use her for screen wipes if I want to.

Anyone does damage if you have Hawkeye and Riesz in group anyways, so no big deal.
>>
>>3813557
Can someone explain SD3 to me? When does it get fun or hard? I'm not taking the piss, I drooled over it SD3 screenshots as a kid, I always loved SoM (it's one of my all time fav games) and thoroughly enjoyed SoE despite being a little clunkier. I want to enjoy it, I really do.

I've tried to get into SD3 so many fucking times, everyone gives it amazing reviews, but I simply can't stand the "hold attack to win" gameplay. I fire up my emu, start playing, hold attack and press my ffwd hotkey. Get as far as unlocking first class change, before tossing it out of boredom again.

I really don't understand what is it that makes this game such a classic. Help me enjoy this game anons. HELP!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.