[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Sonic Chaos is underrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: sonic-chaos-gg-ingame-78036.png (5KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-chaos-gg-ingame-78036.png
5KB, 640x576px
I think Sonic Chaos is underrated.
>>
It's the best of the GG Sonics, that's for sure.
>>
File: sonic2master.png (189KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
sonic2master.png
189KB, 256x361px
2 > 1 > Triple Trouble > Chaos
>>
>>3812393
>2 > 1 > Triple Trouble > Chaos >>>>>> Blast
>>
>>3812401
The less we speak of Blast, the better.
>>
>>3812393
The Master System Sonic 1 is actually the very first Sonic I played.

It was an otherworldly experience. I remember moments playing it as vividly as it were yesterday, along with the place where I first played it.

Can't say the same for all the other Sonics, and I played them all since then.
>>
>>3812393
I always hated 2 and 1
Then I played them on the Master System and found them really enjoyable.
Sonic with low resolution is never fun.
>>
>>3812347
I don't.
>>3812371
You only feel that way because you think that they're Game Gear games. Try playing the first two on the system they were designed for. Only Chaos was made with the GG in mind.
>>3812393
Correct.
>>
File: fuckyousonicnoreallyfuckyou.png (287KB, 1107x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyousonicnoreallyfuckyou.png
287KB, 1107x480px
>>3812393
>2 the best 8-bit Sonic
Possibly. At least as long as you're not playing the GG version.
>>
>>3812609
You still got to deal with the hang-glider shit no matter what version you play.
>>
File: TailsSkypatrolBox.jpg (89KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
TailsSkypatrolBox.jpg
89KB, 435x500px
I for one like Tails' Skypatrol.
>>
>>3812371
Triple Trouble was the best Gamegear Sonic
>>
File: how not to suck at sonic 2.png (421KB, 966x720px) Image search: [Google]
how not to suck at sonic 2.png
421KB, 966x720px
>>3812609
>>3812615
>waaah Sonic 2 is too hard
Balls: Just stand at the point right before the slope changes and jump to the right before "curving" to the left whenever a ball comes. I even made a diagram for you.
Hang glider: Literally all you have to do is mash left and you'll always make it.
>>
File: Tails-Adventure-US-Box-Art.png (662KB, 429x599px) Image search: [Google]
Tails-Adventure-US-Box-Art.png
662KB, 429x599px
>>3812638
It was okay, but I couldn't get into it.
Tails' Adventure, however, is fantastic.
>>
>>3812996
I forgot how charming this game is. Really wished that Sega just kept the main Sonic games about speedy platforming and used their "good" pre-existing characters for different ideas.

I guess the stupid Shadow game ruined that though...
>>
>>3813042
>Really wished that Sega just kept the main Sonic games about speedy platforming and used their "good" pre-existing characters for different ideas.
That would be interesting. Like, imagine a game starring Amy but it's slower paced and designed for her hammer.
I didn't think she controlled bad in Sonic Advance, just the levels weren't designed for her.
>>
>>3812996
Best sonic game on the GG.
One the best Sonic games period!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.