[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one was the best one? >imo 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Crash_Bandicoot_Cover.png (188KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
Crash_Bandicoot_Cover.png
188KB, 300x298px
which one was the best one?

>imo 2
>>
>>3812018
1 or 2 are both valid answers.
>>
1 had the best platforming levels, 3 had the best bosses and I liked the majority of the gimmick levels in 3 (the only ones I disliked were the underwater ones) and the time trials
2 was just kinda there for me
>>
>>3812148
i also liked the little timetwister messages for the levels
>>
File: cb2.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cb2.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Crash Bandicoot 2.
>>
2>1>Twinsanity>3>WoC>the rest
>>
>>3812018
It's definitely gotta be 2
1 is a little barebones and 3 tries to shove in way too many non-platforming levels with iffy controls
>>
I have tried to decide this for years. They are all so very good each in their own way that I can't pick a favorite.
>>
>>3815150
And by "all" I mean the retro trilogy.
>>
Anyone going to buy the remastered version for PS4?
>>
>>3815221

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_voxAA4aJw0

You tell me.
>>
1>2>3

The first game is more challenging. I also prefer the level select screen.
>>
File: boxes (2).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
boxes (2).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>3816129
>the exact same game we played 20 years ago just with "better" graphics

le trashman.jpg
>>
>>3816129
the charm is totally lost

>>3816901
right. it's not just about good graphics. the original easthetic is totally lost
>>
>>3816129
The fact that the sound effects aren't the same are triggering muh tism
>>
>>3812018
Crash Bandicoot was the only game my ex ever bothered to play. She would play through it all the time as a kid. As a normie she stopped playing video games for years. Since I heard she liked Crash I emulated it and let her play it. Despite having not played vidya for literally a decade she breezed through the game. She crashed half way through the second area and lost her save. She then started again and 100% ran the game in like half a day.

Since she'd never played Crash Bandicoot 2 I got that up for her. She immediately took a dislike to it and hilariously thought it was too easy and essentially casual shit. She didn't even finish the game.

Crash 1 and Rayman were basically the only video games she ever bothered to play. She was a strange one.
>>
>>3818130
>thought it was too easy and essentially casual shit

compared to the first game, it kind of is
>>
>>3818132
It's more about the experience with these types of games anyway. The visuals, the graphics, the experience, how the whole thing is packaged. As a kid, that shit matters as much as gameplay. It means that games that rely on this don't age well, but the memories are for life. It's about nostalgia, really. And that's ok.
>>
>>3818139
I dunno man, I finished 1 and 2 recently due to the remake hype so no nostalgia for me (only played warped as a kid)
I definitely had more fun with 1, mainly because of the difficulty
the game held up really well imo
>>
>>3816129
Considering this is activision it looks alright
>>
>>3818130
Did she have a nice ass though?
>>
>>3812018
i don't know. i own all three but I've only 25% completed the first. the first is good \_(-.-)_/
>>
>>3818151
Well that's good to hear. I don't know, maybe it's just the /vr/ crowd getting to me
>>
>>3818294
Not particularly. But she was incredibly kinky so that made up for it.
>>
File: 1487427764600.png (1MB, 960x986px) Image search: [Google]
1487427764600.png
1MB, 960x986px
>>3816892
>We'll never play full Crash Bandicoot mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gOskr0Xxg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.