[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.... who did you choose first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: choose-scenario.jpg (18KB, 512x383px) Image search: [Google]
choose-scenario.jpg
18KB, 512x383px
So.... who did you choose first?
>>
I thought this whole thing was dumb. Fucks up the pacing of the story and loses all your equipment unless you have the clairvoyance to know that the scenario is about to end so you can deequip all your characters.
>>
I thought this part was fun and one of the reasons VI felt so charming.
>>
Asellus
>>
File: 1464325123229.jpg (586KB, 903x950px) Image search: [Google]
1464325123229.jpg
586KB, 903x950px
>>3811135
Terra/Edgar/Bannon > Sabin > Locke
>>
Kupo likes it in the Poophole
>>
File: wreck-it-sabin.jpg (33KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
wreck-it-sabin.jpg
33KB, 600x720px
>>3811135
I saved Sabin for last since I knew it in my gut I'd enjoy it the most. And I did
>>
My first FF experience and certainly the best. SABIN MY MAN! loved it
>>
File: blitzcomics.jpg (332KB, 631x612px) Image search: [Google]
blitzcomics.jpg
332KB, 631x612px
>>3811334
>>
>>3811135
Sabin. I know his is the longest and I like his the most. Then Locke, then the others.

This is the proven to be the best and most logical way to do it since you actually hit Narshe with the last three.
>>
>>3811470
I like to go the opposite. Starting with Banon's crew because it picks right up on the rapids, and is also the shortest, then go to Locke, and finally Sabin because it's the longest and most "epic" of the three of them.
>>
>>3811267

the opposite of this
>>
>>3811135
Terra, I just felt like following the MC.
>>
>>3811582
FF6 has no MC
>but terra was introduced first!
>>
>>3811583
I haven't finished VI yet, I last left off just before picking Locke as my last choice here.
I assumed she was MC because of Dissidia.
>>
Very first playthrough I chose Locke first, Sabin second, and Terra/Banon/Edgar last.
>>
>>3811584
Terra is indeed the closest thing to a MC that FFVI has, she's even in the logo. Even if someone wants to argue against that, she is still very much the game's central character and Kefka, the main antagonist acts as her foil. Though so does Celes.
>>
>>3812243
Plus she's the literal personification of the game's theme of conflict between humans and their exploitation of magic & espers.
>>
>>3811135
Locke, then Sabin, then Tera, Edgar, Bannon
>>
>>3811135
Bannon.
Rip it off quick like a bandaid so I can get to the real game.
>>
>>3812243
>>3811584
>>3811583
>>3811582

Terra is an optional character
>>
>>3811135
I don't remember and it didn't matter. The "choices" this game gave you were terrible.
>>
>>3812951
wut
>>
>>3811135
Either Locke or Bannon's scenario first, usually Bannon since his is the shortest and doesn't really contain all that much content. Sabin's scenario is really freaking long compared to the others.

Sabin and Locke's segments were both pretty great overall.
>>
>>3812986

If you even bother trying to recruit her, which is optional, she refuses the first time and you can just go on and beat the game without her
>>
>>3811135
Sabin because it was long and boring
Locke because why not
Then Terra because shortest
>>
>>3811140

It was a neat idea but the game never really built more off of it. You'd think there'd be more instances and honestly since you have to do all three anyways there's really no reason to have the player choose and order
>>
>>3811135
Terra/Edgar/Banon -> Locke -> Sabin

On the story side, once all three are complete, the next scene has Terra and company already in Narshe. Locke and Celes show up mid-meeting. Finally, Sabin and his group arrive.

On the game side, Sabin's branch has the best chance to farm GP on the Veldt (while learning useful Rages) which can then be spent on small upgrades in Nikeah and any helpful items before the big battle. Makes sense to have that done last so you can see who can use what.

And as a side note, if Locke isn't able to solo the Heavy Armor in South Figaro with a Mithril Shield, Air Lancet, and Running Shoes (and maybe a few Potions), you need to be a better treasure hunter.
>>
>>3813058
But she still shows up in the ending sequence, unlike the others if you don't bother to recruit them again.
>>
>>3813097
Your life must be so difficult
>>
>>3812951
so is chrono, big deal
>>
sabin last so gau can learn the rages from the other two scenarios
>>
>>3811135

Locke, then the trio, and then Sabin

Locke was pretty alright, I didn't like much the Trio part and Sabin felt more like a adventure, definitely the funnest of the bunch
>>
>>3811135
Locke. Then Sabin, and ended with Edgar/Terra/Banon.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.