[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/N64/ - Nintendo 64 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: N64-Console-Set_1320685128.jpg (2MB, 3917x2108px) Image search: [Google]
N64-Console-Set_1320685128.jpg
2MB, 3917x2108px
Here's a thread to discuss le worst console.

1. Will we ever get a real homebrew scene?

2. Have we ever figured out what to do about the analog stick?
>>
>>3810536
1. Are there homebrew scenes for the other 5th gen consoles? I'd assume N64 would be the trickiest one to work with given how complicated it is to program for. At least we've got fantranslations, I think for the time being we need more of that instead of homebrew.
2. Didn't japanese controllers got a better/more durable stick?
>>
>>3810536
>homebrew
I doubt it, on the other hand N64 rom hacks seem to be becoming more common
>>
why the fuck are N64s so expensive?

is it because the "retro collector" crowd wants to maintain "retro" cred but also can't fathom playing a game with graphics like 99% of the snes games?

is the N64 some sort of unholy combination of normies and turbojews that sell everything nintendo for 400% what they should be?
>>
File: Fuckyou.gif (1018KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.gif
1018KB, 500x282px
>>3810610
Nintendont. Just dont. I would say emulate but n64 doesn't have the best emulation. Good thing most of the games are shit!
>>
>>3810616
You're right. Sega tired to mimic the N64 with the Dreamcast and we all know how everything ended.
>>
>>3810610
N64 is expensive because N64 shit is always expensive. Nintendo has always been the most popular and most sought after.
>>
File: IMG_0082.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Post 'em!
>>
>>3810610
Because you're an eBayby. The most I ever paid was $5. I have maybe a dozen.
>>
>get UltraHDMI mod
>spend more time toying with the video menu than playing the games
>realize I no longer care about video games

$200 is nothing to me. still worth it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.