[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to hospital tomorrow to ask for CRT monitors (PVM)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: P1 PS1 hosp room.png (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
P1 PS1 hosp room.png
76KB, 320x240px
I am English as a second language and I don't want to screw this up by speaking wrongly.

What hour and day of the week should I visit the hospital?
Should I phone them ahead of time?
What do I say to the woman behind the desk in the lobby?
(Should I tell her I want PVMs or should I just say I have business with the man who arranges them?)
What are the people called who manages the technical things of the hospital?
(Should I tell this man about my hobby or say I need them for my business/profession?)
What are the magic words I can say to him to get PVM for free instead of pay money?
How can I test these PVMs for burn ins and other problems if they don't have TV tuners?

Tell me what to say guys.
If I say the wrong thing they will tell me to leave and the PVM will discarded into the dump.
>>
>>3808891
Why is your first idea to go to a hospital?
>>
Hopefully they detain you and have your autism treated.
>>
Just say "I sorry, my engrish not very good"
>>
>>3808891
Enjoy getting deported.
>>
>>3808891
Just walk in and yell ALLAHU AKBAR as loud as you can.

Then while everybody's running around in panic, you'll have a clear view of the inexpensive, energy-efficient lcd displays they use for everything.
>>
What country are you in?
>>
>>3809004
Kek
>>
>>3808891
For god's sake don't say anything about video games. Make up something about an art exhibition. You're looking for a tech guy or whoever's in charge of a/v equipment. You're looking for old monitors with RGB inputs.
>>
>>3808891
it's 2017 m8, hospitals threw away all their PVMs in the mid-200's.

They might have some cool vector monitors. You'd be better off waiting until they have an auction though, since hospitals aren't really a television store.
>>
>>3808891
Be sure to bring extra spaghetti, OP.
>>
>>3808891
God, fuck you.

Why does it HAVE to be a PVM? A consumer Trinitron with component out would be just as good, even a VGA monitor. But nooooo, it's always gotta be a PVM with you bandwagon hipsters because your favorite shitty utuber (MyLifeInGaming) shoves it into every frame of video he can.
>>
>>3810926
Jealous poorfag detected.
>>
>>3810946
You just want to be part of the PVM seekrit klub. And I guarantee you don't know shit and you're going to ask in the CRT thread the most basic shit you're too lazy to google.

Fuck you.

These things were worthless a few years ago.
>>
>>3810854
>mid-200's.
>>
>>3808891
Don't go to hospital, at least go to your local TV/video station.
>>
File: 1468143603852.jpg (46KB, 516x573px) Image search: [Google]
1468143603852.jpg
46KB, 516x573px
>>3808891
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.