[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to remember old game thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

It was a dos/windows 95 game
It came on a CD
It was a top down RPG style game
It was 2D with anime/sprite style graphics
It had pretty good graphics for the time
It was set in a fantasy world with dragons
I think it was action based, not turn based
It was somewhat obscure
I think it was an asian game but it came in English

any ideas what this game could be?
>>
>>3805863

You begin the game in some castle / town and need to go to a dragon cave.
>>
>>3805863
Ah right in time, I also need help.

It was a C64 game about knights dueling, some kind of old fighting game really, but I remember there were some kind of cool conditions like ring outs or something, it's been so long though so I might be mistaken.
Thanks in advance.
>>
File: kg12.gif (183KB, 495x310px) Image search: [Google]
kg12.gif
183KB, 495x310px
>>3806120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIlJipWClJI
>>
>>3806127
Yes! That's exactly it!
Thanks Anon!
>>
File: knights-of-xentar_11.gif (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
knights-of-xentar_11.gif
32KB, 640x400px
>>3805863
Just throwing out a guess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbVIeSD4-Q
>>
>>3806120
Not your game, but Bounces is a fun two player that has knights.
>>
>>3806717
I'll look into that, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>3806161

Thats not it, i remember the game being brighter and more colorful with better graphics. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>3806127
That's some rather impressive sprite animation.
>>
File: 1403894132402.png (3KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403894132402.png
3KB, 267x200px
>>3805863
I don't know how many times I've tried in these threads but I'll give it another shot.

Was a cartoony chess game for PC, (I must of played it in the mid to late 90's) the black chess pieces were purple (I think) all the pieces had heads/faces.

From what I can remember (I think this only happened to the pawns, can't remember) but when you captured an opponents pawn it would jump into the air, it's head would pop off, a hole in the board would open up and it would all fall into the hole and disappear.

That's all I remember.

My second one I can never find was an American Civil War semi-educational computer game. It had maps and overviews of various battles to start out, but the actual game portion was a Doom-like FPS (was actually pretty bloody) where you could occasionally control either a cannon or a gatling gun and slaughter a bunch of enemies (you could either play Union or Confederate campaigns).
>>
I'm looking for an old, maybe 90's pc game.

It was math type of game. it would ask you math questions and if you answered them correctly, you would get a piece of a rocket ship or maybe some fuel (I think) and when you got all the pieces, you would get in and blast off.
>>
>>3805863
Neophyte?
>>
>>3808994

a Math Blaster game?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.