[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games with best graphics per year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, what do you think of this list?

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls009056347/

It picks the game with the best graphics for each year beginning all the way back with Tennis for Two.

It seems pretty convincing with its esoteric choices that are genuinely stunning for their time.

I guess, this could also be expanded by asking people to list retro games with the best graphics for their time...
>>
I don't care enough about graphics I guess because I don't give a shit about most of those games.
>>
>Virtua Racing
>Virtua Fighter
Technically good, but not good looking, even though I love the style.

>Virtua Fighter 3
VF3 was incredible. But Scud Race looks better.

>The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Kek
We had Castlevania SoTN, Tekken 3, Star Fox 64, Goldeneye 007, Megaman Legends, Gran Turismo, Virtua Striker and the arcade Jurassic Park and they chose this piece of crap?
I hope they got the game name wrong and are actualling refering to the arcade Jurassic Park
>>
>>3805118

Just from the 80's I would change;
I, robot - 1984
Galaxy Force II - 1988
>>
>Sonic adventure instead of Daytona 2
That's just wrong
>>
Any and all the laser disc based arcade games should win for every year they were released
>>
>>3805240
Any arcade game released in 1997 would trump any console game of the same year. It wasn't until the DC came out that the graphics between the two markets evened out.

But having said that, I do think Lost World looks really good for a PS1 game.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.