[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nox Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Nox_(video_game_-_box_art).jpg (34KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_(video_game_-_box_art).jpg
34KB, 334x400px
Anyone else here play Nox? I got it out of a clearance bin at Sam Goody back when it was still a thing. It was piss easy, but fun. If I remember right it had multiple endings and paths. I used to purge all my equipment after long dungeons and start basically from scratch. I did a run once too where I kept the t-shirt and jeans.
>>
>>3803697

Its a good game. The Nox quest addon is great and adds alot of replayability.
>>
>>3803704
>Nox quest addon

See, I KNEW there was some sort of expansion, but I assumed the Gog version would have it when I pirated it.
>>
>>3803697
I've beaten the game in the summer of 2015, it was a wild ride. Only did a warrior playthrough though, I should play through the game again with the other two classes, I heard the order of the missions is different and there's even different missions I think.
Also OP, play Divine Divinity, it's an amazing ARPG and one of my favorite video games ever.

>>3803704
Doesn't it just add co-op?
>>
>>3804506
>I heard the order of the missions is different and there's even different missions
This is true. I only recall doing Warrior and Warlock, but I'm sure I did all 3.
>>
>>3803697
Nox is my favorite multiplayer game of all time. The different game modes were all a lot of fun, and I liked playing as each of the three classes.

It has a few balance issues, but that's my only real complaint with the game. Some of the sub-optimal spells/summons still ended up being worth using from time to time for the surprise factor.
>>
>>3803697
As much as I liked it, people said the quest thing was mediocre. Singleplayer was OK i guess, but the bread and butter was the multiplayer.
>>
pvp*
>>
File: IMG_20170217_004546.jpg (384KB, 1210x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_004546.jpg
384KB, 1210x908px
Love me some NOX, got it when it came out. Really thought it was great how the story line and quests changed depending on the class you chose. I remember murdering those mages at the college as a warrior with a big fucking hammer. Fuck you, Horvath!
>>
Nox pvp was great. Victory wasn't a matter of gear or build but skill.
>>
>>3804506

>Doesn't it just add co-op?
It adds a gauntlet type game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RxVQpYMLLs
>>
>>3805605
Oh shit how did I not play this mode 15 years ago
>>
>>3805605
>>3806713
What? It looks like normal singleplayer, what are you talking about?
>>
>>3803697

the 1st and last game that Steve Stifler Himself voiced it
>>
>>3807292

Single player is quite different to this. Each of the 3 characters have their own separate story paths and it gets progressively more difficult. Nox Quest is like gauntlet where you kill tons of enemies and need to destroy the statues that summon them. Item drops are also very frequent, because you need them to survive.
>>
>>3807679
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Still, it doesn't look like a big addition. Unless there's new maps for Nox Quest.
>>
>>3807784

The maps for Nox quest are different than the campaign maps.
>>
>>3807825
That's excellent. I've only beaten singleplayer, I should download the game again and check out Nox Quest. Are the maps big? And how many are there approximately?
>>
>>3807942

I think the gog version includes this addon. I dont know how many levels there are in Nox quest but it gets really hard later on. Single player has different dungeons for each of the 3 characters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.