[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do these fuckers really work to allow US and JAP games to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: AD%2029%20NEW%202[1].jpg (289KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
AD%2029%20NEW%202[1].jpg
289KB, 680x510px
Do these fuckers really work to allow US and JAP games to be played on European SNESs?

What do they supposedly do, bypass a lockout chip or something?
>>
>running games slower on purpose
>>
>>3799213
Enjoying Terranigma Yank?
>>
>>3799241
Yes, and I'm enjoying it with the patch that makes it run at 60fps.
>>
>>3799241
Works just fine on my SD2SNES sandraker slave
>>
>>3799241
Never heard of it, yurofriend
>>
>>3799198
yes they do, I had a few of them back when I rented SNES games. I had a FIRE one and a second revision, worked fine.
>>
>>3799198
Yes, it works.
>>
>>3799241
>implying terranigma makes up for an entire library of games running in slow motion 50hz babymode
>getting an English version PAL terranigma cart will still run you more than an SNES flashcart
>paying a premium to play a butchered version of the game is better than playing it at the proper speed for the price of a flash cart

yurop logic, folks
>>
Works for some games, my copy of megaman x2 only lets you play the first level and sunset riders doesnt work. Most other games seem to be fine
>>
>>3800069
Hell, you can buy a reproduction cartridge with the NTSC ROM on it for less.
>>
>>3800398

Yep. All because of

>muh retro
>>
>>3799241
Enjoying your shit version of Tenchi Souzou Youropoor?
>>
>>3800069
>implying 50hz is noticeable on the SNES

>>3799312
>>3802265
>implying it wasn't optimized for PAL
>>
>>3803309
>implying you're not retarded

>implying you can into readingcomprehension
>>
>>3803309
>implying 50hz ISN'T noticeable
>needing to hunt through the library to find games that are PAL optimized
>the vast majority were not optimized and the ones that were usually only fixed the speed of the music
>PAL carts cost more on average

there is literally zero reason to play on a PAL SNES in 2017
>>
>>3803967
>>3800398
>>3800069
>implying I don't own a flashcart as well
>>
>>3804194
you're still playing on a PAL console, which is objectively the worst option. might as well just emulate at that point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.