[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what Loney Tunes games does /vr/ recommends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: looney-tunes-logo-wallpaper-1.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
looney-tunes-logo-wallpaper-1.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Im looking for good and weird games with those bastards. I always thought it was amazing how special some of those titles were, featuring a lot of b-tier characters in different genres instead of the classical platform games/karting route that most cartoon vidya usually takes.
So i´m not looking for ultra-polished games, just fun and bizarre titles.
I post this on /vr/ since those guys didn´t show very often on modern days, but you are welcome to post non-retro titles as well
>>
Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday is probably the most solid. There are a lot of kart racers which are pretty hard to fuck up.
>>
If you're willing to include Tiny Toon Adventures under the Loony Toons umbrella, the NES, SNES, and Game Boy games are all solid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Imo, Looney Tunes: Sheep Raider on PS1 is the best one. It's basically a Wile E. Coyote episode as a game.
>>
>>3798861
of course, and Animaniacs as well!
>>
>>3798909
Except the Animaniacs game was rather bad.
>>
>>3798884
woah that looks amazing
>mfw the guy is not Wille E. Coyote
>>
what about this one? I heard it´s like a Smash Bros and the cell-shading looks very cool, but never played it.
>>
>>3798840

>Loney Tunes

I'm sure everyone already knows what you're talking about, but at least read the thread before you post. You look like an idiot.
>>
>>3798924
what? you mean the typo?
chill the fuck out, man
>>
>>3798840
Tiny Toons (Snes) is a God-tier game.
Buster's Hidden Treasure (Genesis) is kinda boring as the repetitve gameplay and uninspired backgrounds makes it difficult to keep your interest on it.

Sylvester and Tweety (Genesis) is a difficult but fun game: you will either hate or love it (personally I liked it)

Taz-Mania (Genesis and Snes) sucks balls, plain and simple.

Bugs Bunny rabbit Rampage (Snes) is a good game, but difficulr.

Coyote and Roadrunner (Snes and Genesis) is a very fun game... on the Genesis, the Snes version is almost uncontrollable.

Duck Dodgers (Snes, GameBoy) is a boring and tedious game on both versions.

Speedy Gonzalez (Snes, GameBoy, Genesis) is a fun game on all versions.
>>
Looney Tunes Space Race on Dreamcast is a decent kart-ish racer.
>>
>still no mention of this

The sequel, Time Busters, is okay I guess. Became too much of a collectathon for my taste, but there's multiplayer co-op at least.
>>
Duck Dodgers on the N64 is where it is at
>>
>>3798919
My bad. I always forget that Ralph Wolf isn't Coyote.

Btw, adding Looney Tunes B-ball on SNES by Sunsoft. Funniest basketball game i've ever played.
>>
>>3799057
Space Jam (Psx) wasn't bad either.
>>
File: tazexpress.jpg (91KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
tazexpress.jpg
91KB, 600x417px
what about pic related? I remember being a kid and magazines praising this game a lot
>>
>>3798840 (OP)
Sheep Raider
Bugs Bunny Lost in Time
Taz Wanted

Those are the only ones I played that were worth my time.
>>
>>3799085
Good luck trying to carry the fucking box from a point to another without destroying it during the trip.

Most frustrating game ever.
>>
>>3798861
>>3798916
Buster's Hidden Treasure and Animaniacs were great on the genesis.
>>
Carrot Crazy is a pretty platformer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRc9acBMpkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBkoS2N8nk
>>
>>3799024

I've never seen so many so many shitty opinions in one post before. Jesus H.
>>
Taz: Escape From Mars is the only good Taz game.
>>
File: Road Runner's Death Valley Rally.jpg (851KB, 1050x1683px) Image search: [Google]
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally.jpg
851KB, 1050x1683px
Some day I'll find all flags in this game.
>>
This is one that AVGN was unfair towards. It's a legit good game.
>>
>>3799478
You are a flaggot.

>>3799360
Ellaborate.
>>
File: Desert Demolition_000.png (12KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Demolition_000.png
12KB, 320x224px
Sheep Raider is the best. One of my all-time favorites.
I liked Desert Demolition on Genesis. Loved the all the cartoon sounds they implemented.
>>
File: looney-tunes-gbc.png (339KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
looney-tunes-gbc.png
339KB, 486x500px
>>3799041
God i love this game. I lost my copy in a flood years ago. I still need to get a new one.

I still never progress past the space world.

Since you posted that one I'll post this one.
>>
File: Daffy duck disk label.jpg (89KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
Daffy duck disk label.jpg
89KB, 201x201px
>>3799024
>Duck Dodgers (Snes, GameBoy) is a boring and tedious game on both versions.

I rather Liked Duck Dodgers.
>>
>>3800070
This game is fucking great. I was gonna post this, but this guy beat me to it.
>>
>>3798840
This, too. I haven't played the other ones, but this is a great game.
>>
>>3799041
I remember when the demo came out, I could not figure out the fucking tutorial but I liked the game so much I bought it and made it either to the pre-historic area or the level where you fight the mafia; whichever came first. The game got stolen when my baby brother let a flood of kids into my room.
>>
>>3799039
Space Race was a really hit or miss game. If you love the Looney Tunes then you're gonna like it regardless but if you're the average gamer then you're going to notice the sub-30 frames which also happens in the PS2 port but not as badly.
>>
>>3798859
Tiny Toon Adventures is perhaps in my top 10 NES games; if not definitely top 20
>>
Tiny toons adventures Nes
Looney tunes Gb
Bugs bunny lost in time Psx
Sheep raider Psx
Looney tunes space race Dc
>>
File: Animaniacs_Mega_Drive.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Animaniacs_Mega_Drive.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>3799689
>You are a flaggot.

Kinda like that, but in my defense the game is THAT good.

Pic related is my second choice.
>>
>>3804140
>Animaniacs
is the snes version any good?
>>
>>3800956
The original NES game is a lot of fun. I haven't played any of the sequels, though
>>
>>3799024
>Duck Dodgers (Snes, GameBoy) is a boring and tedious game on both versions.
shit opinions, the SNES game is legit difficult and a rewarding win once finished

assuming you have the skill to finish
>>
>>3804149

I played only the Genesis version. The Snes version looks good, I would try,
>>
>>3800965
The PS2 port was almost universally less positively received, though.
>>
>>3804241
You know that you can get stuck on the GB version if you don't pay attention to your rocket fuel?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.