[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vr/ fun facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: playstation_one_sony.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
playstation_one_sony.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
I got my PlayStation the day Columbine happened.
>>
File: sotn-Saturn.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sotn-Saturn.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
/vr/ anecdotes?
I borrowed this from my import-crazy buddy and I thought it was so ugly and bad I returned it to him the same day.
>>
DirectX was codenamed the "Manhattan Project" because MS thought they could destroy the Japanese dominance of the game industry.
>>
>>3797264
Well, I mean they did, so I guess it was appropriate.
>>
File: CflT-YMWcAAeGKy[1].jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
CflT-YMWcAAeGKy[1].jpg
28KB, 500x333px
Fun fact, Columbine happened the first 4/20 after my hot+cool gf and I broke up, splitting our friend pool for events like that. Would have been somber if not for Columbine making it surreal and super memorable.

We were glad we were out of high school not because we bought into the media spin, rather we were afraid of how the spin would affect peoples attitude to cool/edgy people.
>>
>>3797264
Yeah, Alex St. John, who came up with the name, was always an edgy douche.
>>
>>3797327
>The tradition of DirectX anti-marketing lasted well after I was gone. I hired Kevin Bacchus one of the earliest proponents of Windows gaming from Mindscape, to become my successor in DRG. He and Seamus Blackley led the charge to make a DirectXBox. I’ve seen some great BS articles about why the XBOX logo is green, but for those who were there at the beginning of the Manhattan project, it’s really no mystery why the console bomb Microsoft dropped on the Sony and Nintendo is radioactive green. It always had been…
I think it's pretty fitting to say that the Xbox brand has always been cancer.
>>
>>3797251
I was playing Frogger on an old Atari 2600 a crackhead friend left at my other friend's house.
>>
File: C3Ng1UOWMAAqQYR.jpg (32KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
C3Ng1UOWMAAqQYR.jpg
32KB, 750x400px
>>3797290
>they did
>>
>>3797251

I put my dick in a toaster
>>
>>3797347
The Xbox is radioactive in the same sense as the guy from Robocop who crashed into the toxic waste.
>>
>>3797251
I am the only man in my town with a dreamcast. I don't know how to feel about that.
>>
>>3797251

I was feeding my sea man on 9/11
>>
>>3799867
I am too the only person in my town with a dreamcast.

These plebians do not know patrician taste
>>
>>3797251
Sweet. If I'd known they drop loot like that I woulda done the same.
>>
>>3798364
Sorry dude. Your sisters rabbit isn't actually a cylon.
>>
>>3797264
kek
>>
>>3799959
>>
>>3799872
When 9/11 happened I was naked in bed asleep with my friend's girlfriend.
>>
>>3797264
They did. Consoles are dead.
>>
>>3800237
I was making a video about my favorite Nintendo 64 games, like super Mario and banjo kazooie
>>
>>3798339
But they did though.
Who was the most prominent game dev country since Xbox ps2 and GC era ?
I sure as hell don't see many jap games nowadays. The Direct X box [/spolier] was a jap killer.
Also here's a fun fact, the xbox was named Xbox because of direct X
>>
>>3799872
>>3800237
>>3802357

I was wonderin where the fuck my fuckin Cheez TV was and why there was no god damned DBZ on
>>
I was playing Crash Team Racing with my friend when 9/11 happened.

I got called into the living room by my mom and saw the second plane hitting the tower on live tv.

Since I was playing game up to 30s before it took me a bit to realize shit was real.

I'm not from USA btw
>>
>>3797251
Well, at least someone had a good day, hope you got one of the good lightguns on the same day.
>>
>>3803237
Yeah,the struggle was real.
>>
I bought pic related on 9/11
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.