[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Fighter 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: THREAD.png (430KB, 1920x2164px) Image search: [Google]
THREAD.png
430KB, 1920x2164px
Anyone guys remember this game ? I played this my entire childhood, and i downloaded again this week and now all that i do is play this shit guys HAHA
The difficult mode of game really offers a challenge.
The game have some bugs on win7, (the mouse of game is strange, is better control the game menu with keyboard, really.)
Some fighters need a nerf, like every game in this planet, but is really cool, i think.
>>
the dude with the flute was my favorite
the move where he plays the flute and everybody starts flying was so much fun
>>
>>3793504
My favourite was Woody, maybe because he looks like Goku. And the guy with the armor who could evolve.
>>
This guy with armor is very powerful, is more difficult to stun.
If you type: "lf2.net" in menu screen you get the other OP fighters, like Julien HAHA
I played this game my entire childhood, and i discovered this cheat just now
>>
>>3793504
I loved goofing around in the campaign with buddies. I also loved setting up gigantic battle royales.
>>
Oh fuck, I remember this! I downloaded it off of Game Hippo. Anybody else remember that site?
>>
Firzen all the way
>>
>>3793504
Is that like river city ransom?
>>
>>3793504
>It's been almost 16 years since I played LF2
Fucking hold me ..
>>
>>3795661
Kinda. It's basically a hybrid between a fighting game and an old River City Ransom style beat 'em up. So you get the more free movement and eve use of weapons like River City Ransom in a fighting game with up to 8 players. Stage Mode is a normal beat 'em up, but the rest are fighting game modes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.