[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadowrun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 588651_59830_front.jpg (68KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
588651_59830_front.jpg
68KB, 640x441px
What version of this game should I play?
It was developed in Australia, does that mean the PAL version is best?
There's also an American beta version with apparently less censorship.
>>
>>3792970
Either the American beta or the Japanese version. The Jap version is basically the American beta but with some extra content and some slight control/cosmetic differences.

All the text in the Jap version is in English btw so you don't need to worry about a language barrier if you go with that one.
>>
>>3792970
The Megadrive one, since it's the best one.
>>
File: Shadow Run (US Beta)_003.png (9KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Run (US Beta)_003.png
9KB, 256x224px
>>3792997
>>the American beta

Have played both AU/EU and US Beta versions.

Don't know about the jap version, and I'm probably wrong here, but wasn't the only difference between the Aus/EU retail Shadowrun cart and the US beta just a bit of editing to one dialogue box?

The EU retail version of the dialogue in pic related says 'morgue' instead of 'chop shop'.
>>
>>3793027
That's a different game.
I plan on playing all three retro Shadowrun games in release order.

>>3792997
I understand Japanese so even if there's some extra text there won't be a problem.
>>
Watch out for the mermaids.
>>
how about the pen&paper version?
>>
>>3795258
Bring loads of dice.
>>
File: SHDports.png (222KB, 1182x809px) Image search: [Google]
SHDports.png
222KB, 1182x809px
>>3792970
So.
Back in the day, a review of this game had a portrait of one of the women you could talk to in a club being topless or partially so. I remember it clearly, because when I played they game I could see her dress covered her boob better.

Pic related its 'Well Dressed' and 'Sassie Loyal Citizen'.
It's clearly not a dress but a kind of glamour light.
>>
>>3792970
Sega does what nintenDON'T. Play SNES only if you like real ugly early 2.5D graphix.
>>
>>3795258
Playing it as well.

>>3796210
I've got like 100 d6.
>>
>>3793027
MD one is boring as shit. 90% of the game you're just going around running the same repetitive quests until you have enough money to finish the game and see its lackluster climax.
>>
File: Mundanes in shadowrun.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mundanes in shadowrun.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
>>3792997
Why the beta version vs. release? I love the pen and paper game, never got around to playing the SNES/Genesis versions.
>>
>>3797460
>b8
Try harder, nintendofag.
>>
I've started playing it for a bit. Got killed by hitmen before I had a chance to obtain weapons so I'll have to start over.
The controls are a bit cumbersome, the game would have benefited from mouse support. Trying out what door I could open with my key was annoying.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.