[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was your main?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: mk64.gif (1006KB, 540x366px) Image search: [Google]
mk64.gif
1006KB, 540x366px
Who was your main?
>>
Toad in races, Bowser in battle mode.
>>
>>3792362
Ah'mo Wario. Ah'mo gonna weeeeen!
>>
Picked Toad one day when playing with friends solely because his kart was blue. Got a big winning streak, and from then on, it's been Toad all day every day.
>>
Peach because I'm a faggot.
>>
>>3792362

Toad. He is a rad litel cozybro.
>>
donkey kong because I was obsessed with monkeys as a child

also play him in smash
>>
>>3792362
Did the character choice change the cart performance in 64?
>>
>>3792362
Donkey Kong. I also use Wario sometimes.
>>
File: rtfm.png (1MB, 790x588px) Image search: [Google]
rtfm.png
1MB, 790x588px
>>3792525
>>
>>3792552
I'll be damned. I never owned the game, only ever got to play it at an after school program that had a moderate number video games. Could check out whatever game you wanted that they had, as long as a system was open. Mostly in vidya they had SNES but there were also some genesis, a dream cast, a few n64s, and I think a ps1, all donated over time.
>>
>>3792362
Bowser, because knocking others out of the way was fun.
>>
Luigi
>>
Koopa Troopa. Oh, wait. :(
>>
>>3792362
Drumstick
>>
Mario
>>
>>3792362
Yoshi. Because I was really faggy as a younger man.
>>
>>3792738
I don't think yoshi was considered faggy at the time of MK64 and anterior, but if you still liked him after yoshi's story then i've bad news for you.
>>
>>3792362
Either Luigi or Peach.
>>
Sonic. He was fast.
>>
>>3792362
Toad always
>>
>>3792362
>was
Still rockin' Yoshi.
>>
>>3792749
Okay good. I'm not gay then.
Yoshi's Story was the shit tho
>>
>>3792362
I always pick Toad regardless of the version.
>>
>>3792749
This

I mained Yoshi all the way up to DD. From there I mained DK and now Link
>>
Yoshi, because one friend always gets toad, the other the bitch, and the 4th whatever he feels like getting raped with.

Super secret pro tip: Tap acceleration when you get stopped to more quickly hit top speed again. With toad, it's like he never even stops when you hit that fucker.
>>
Peach, DK and Bowser.
>>
>>3792362
dk for prix/vs. peach for time attack
>>
>>3792362
>>3792368
>>3792379
>>3792518
>>3793142
>>3793292
Toad for me too. I had no idea so many of us always picked him.
>>
>>3792362

Peach. Yoshi and Toad are good too, but beating people with a girl is great, and she is basically the same as the other two, and is less picked.
>>
File: Toad_Artwork_(Mario_Kart_64).jpg (12KB, 254x323px) Image search: [Google]
Toad_Artwork_(Mario_Kart_64).jpg
12KB, 254x323px
I liked Toad before he got throat cancer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3793724

Are you 12 years old? Your post is definitely underage.
>>
>>3794121
I'm 34.
>>
>>3792362
Toad. Too many people wanted Yoshi so I went with Toad. Now I fucking own with him.
>>
>>3792362
By classes, it was Toad, Luigi and Wario. But overall I probably beat it all with Toad.
>>
>>3793147
It made perfect sense for the Yoshis in Yoshi's Story to be cutesy with baby voices. They were babies, that's the point. However. . . .

Although I love Yoshi's Story as a game but I will never forgive it for introducing that fucking voice which has dominated ever since. The weird sounds worked perfectly, I hate his stupid high froggy voice now.
>>
Wario is the patrician choice
>>
>>3792362
Wario always!
>>
As a kid I would use Bowser as that's who my brother used and said was the best. I was a very unoriginal kid

I now use Luigi
>>
>>3792362
Bowser.
Best voice too.
>>
>>3794008
Man, I dont hate Toads current voice per say maybe because it sorta reminds me of his cartoon voice. But I do sure miss that n64 toad voice. IM THE BEST"
>>
>>3792362
I always pick Yoshi no matter the version. He's usually solid
>>
>>3792362
In SNES i always played Yoshi because he had the best theme music
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 202x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 202x144px
Luigi/Wario are the only correct choices.

Honorary mention for Toad

>Captcha: clear green
>>
>>3792362
toad 64
koopa troopa snes
>>
>good tier
peach
toad
dk
>meme tier
wario
bowser
>i don't know how to drift tier
yoshi
>literally useless tier
mario
luigi
>>
>>3792552
I wonder if anyone ever figured up definite stats for the drivers in Mario Kart on the SNES. I know Mario and Luigi are balanced, Bowser and DK Jr. have slow accel but the highest top speed, Toadstool and Yoshi have the highest accel, while Toad and Koopa Troopa have the best handling.

It'd be neat to see definite ratings on handling, top speed, and acceleration.
>>
>>3795409
>>i don't know how to drift tier
>yoshi
wat? you have to a master at drifting to not spin out with yoshi
>>
>>3795598
the point is he's cheap enough to not have to drift at all to use him effectively. the only disadvantage to him is how easy he is to knock around
>>
>>3792362
Toad
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.