[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eldorado Gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 40410_front.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
40410_front.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
I've always been interested in this series. It's a seven-disc RPG for Dreamcast that was only released in Japan. It was released over the course of a year and each disc was it's own chapter.

Was this any good? If it was just average, how did it get 7 discs worth of content? Can anyone who played through it give a summary?
>>
The fuck? Is that Amano's art style?
>>
>>3790705
Sure is.
>>
>>3790710
Is it that game that required you to finish every disc before starting the next one, and order it directly from Sega?
>>
>>3790690

Weekly famitsu gives it ~75 average cross the series

Reader's score is around 86.
>>
>>3790690
I legit thought that was edgar and gau from FFVI for a sec.

Never heard of this, thanks op.
>>
>>3790690
Where's the Let's Play ???
>>
File: 1471883118728.jpg (21KB, 499x458px) Image search: [Google]
1471883118728.jpg
21KB, 499x458px
>>3790690
>seven-disc
>>
>>3790690
i never knew there was a DC port, i had only seen the ps1 version
>>
>>3790862
nvm, iam an idiot, it was the dc version i was seeing all along i dont know why i thought it was for ps1
>>
>>3790690
It wasn't great. Some of the graphics were decent but others not, and the game play was very average. It was more about getting a new installment every 2 months over the course of a year and how the game progressed.
Each disc has it's own game, not "content". And they're something like 1/10 full. There's not even a single disc full of content in the entire series.
>>
>>3791380
>>3790736

I finally found a lets play of the series and the entire game is roughly 8 hours long. It looks pretty mediocre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9CeeiEcSI
>>
>>3791431
Art style is comfy as fuck though.
>>
>>3791456
Play Kartia.
>>
>>3790690
So basically episodioc releases of one game instalment... So these are the guys who started this shitty trend in in modern gaming ?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.