[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have over 10,000 copies of this game. When the price of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: latest.jpg (161KB, 640x1066px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
161KB, 640x1066px
I have over 10,000 copies of this game. When the price of the game hits $600, I'll have a net worth of 6 million dollars. Suck it Saturn fans.
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
haaha nice
>>
File: 3534324.png (49KB, 696x768px) Image search: [Google]
3534324.png
49KB, 696x768px
I have over 10,000 copies of your moms sex tape lol wrekt
>>
>>3790620
Pic? Where the fuck are you even storing them?
>>
Wait, how much is Saturn Bomberman worth now? I don't remember it being super expensive.
>>
File: 20151008_ps_logo.png (62KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
20151008_ps_logo.png
62KB, 336x252px
>>3790620
>buying Saturn games when this exists
Anyone who fucking pays that much deserves it
>>
>>3790620

>When the price of the game hits $600
>$600
>When

And you have "10,000 copies."

Bullshit
>>
>>3790620
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>3790620
Sounds legit
Does your mom know you're using her laptop?
>>
Is it true that you can still play the online mode over dial-up?
>>
ITT: Anons fail to recognize a satire on the futility of "serious investing" in retro games.
>>
>>3791332
yes, pretty all netlink games are dial up so, if you have a dial up connection to use you can still play them provided you have other players available. Dial up requires no middleman.
>>
I know this is bait, but if you seriously have hoarded some relatively rare games, you don't want to release them all into the market at once, that will just crash the market. You want to slowly leak them so you keep the scarcity up.

t. fag who has a case of sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy

Worst "investment" ever.
>>
>>3790647
>Using a loader that breaks games and doesn't let you use the cart slot when modchips have existed for 20+ years

idiot.
>>
File: fbuHULE[1].jpg (35KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
fbuHULE[1].jpg
35KB, 448x458px
>>3791504
Gee, Bill! How come your mom needs her cart slot for something other than the 4 meg ram expansion, save memory backup or hex code editor all of which Pseudo already provides
>Because she's GOT to have KOF '96 + '95. Standalone '95 plus the 1 meg ram version of '96 simply isn't acceptable!
>>
>>3790647
>not using a Saturn Rhea
lulz.
>>
File: WAKE UP.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE UP.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Is this game really over $350 now? I own Fucking Neo Geo cartridges that are cheaper than that.
>>
>>3790641
300-350 dollars on the street. even more online of course.

I sold a complete copy with a complete Saturn megaman 8 for 425 cash. this was a brick and mortar retro game store.
>>
>>3790620
Nice, good luck. I'll just emulate it or pirate it though.
>>
>>3791546
Or maybe I just want all games to be playable, without manually patching them so they can boot? Pseudo doesn't even run Panzer Dragoon Zwei or Digital Pinball Necronomicon without extra patching, and they are some of my favourite Saturn games.
>>
>>3790641
>Wait, how much is Saturn Bomberman worth now? I don't remember it being super expensive.

$35 complete, unless you want it with spine/regcard, then ~$40-50.
>>
>>3792228
Are V2 modchips currently in stock? Where? For how much?
>>
>>3792231
phantom chips should always be in stock, look up Bad_ad84 (UK) or Zer0-2k11 (NA).
>>
>>3792228
You know you can download and burn patched roms without having to do the patching yourself, right? Shit's been out there forever.
>>
>>3790620
There aren't 10,000 people looking to pay $600 for saturn bomberman, people fail to account that value does not equal customer interest, at best you might find 50 or so people who will pah that, then you are sitting on sgcok that won't ever move at that price.
>>
>>3792229
>complete
>without all packaging
Pick one
I don't understand how disc only Saturn games sell for hundreds
>>
>>3790620
Good troll, but...

>if the game is expensive, it's because you create its own rarity by holding all the copies: flood the market with them and the price will drop to $2 or $3

>this investment has mediocre liquidity anyway and can not be sold wholesale for the price you demand; it is even doubtful that you can sell them all
>>
>>3792229
That's the Japanese version. An American copy is $400.
>>
>>3790620
I just have the japanese version.

Bomberman isn`t text-heavy and you can just look up the translated menu.
>>
File: Anyone_up_for_a_game.jpg (672KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Anyone_up_for_a_game.jpg
672KB, 2592x1944px
>>3792593
I just took a quick look at US eBay, the US version seems to go for $90 disc only, and $225 complete! I am so surprised, because I got it new from Best Buy's clearance section for $30 new. I can't give it up despite that amount would help me financially, but I had too many good memories playing with friends and strangers with the game. It brings a whole party together. Good times.

So for not vr ... how do you think of the game if it had class based specializations?
http://p.eagate.573.jp/game/bombergirl/bg/p/index.html
>>
>>3791493
>t. fag who has a case of sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Too bad mine's not sealed.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.