[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solar Winds was great but far too short.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: solar-winds-the-escape_2.gif (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
solar-winds-the-escape_2.gif
32KB, 640x400px
Solar Winds was great but far too short.
>>
I only ever played the shareware portion but it seemed pretty cool
>>
I can only ever find the shareware version of solar1, was this the way they released it and only 2 was the full game or has solar1 just never been "preserved" online?
>>
>>3787030
Pretty sure Solar Winds 1 was only ever released as Shareware.
Solar Winds 2 was probably what you got for registering Solar Winds 1.
I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.
>>
I played through both 1 and 2. I had to register because I was itching for more Star Control 2 in those days, as I love Star Control 2. Solar Winds was a bit linear, and I wished there was more exploration to be encouraged or more side quests leading to different threads of story. I remembered eventually I just found avoiding some places because it is just annoying respawning 3v1 battles and just avoiding best I can instead of wasting time destroying enemies, as none of them were difficult with a maxed ship.
>>
i don't think it would've been as good if it was longer.
>>
I bought this game from Chickenfeed on a floppy with 'guarenteed virus free' on the label. It had a virus.
>>
>>3786889
I used to play that on my cousin's 386 all the time back in the day, great game.
>>
>>3786889
I loved it, but it was glitchy as hell sometimes. I remember being in the middle of a fight and your shots would hang on the screen and just sit there. Usually resulted in me dying because the game kept seeing it as me getting hit everytime I moved.
>>
>>3786889
>YOU ARE MORE UGLY
heh
>>
>>3788429
suspiciouslySpecificDenial.trope
>>
>>3786889
WELL POP MY PUPAE
IT HUMAN EARTHLING AGAIN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.