[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting games general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: s-l225.jpg (9KB, 225x199px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
9KB, 225x199px
Hello troopers, been looking for this game for a bit, can't find a properly seeded torrent, anybody got any leads that can help me out?
>>
hey, I have that game

I'm not gonna lie to you, but there are some games so boring that I doubt anyone would put them up for people to torrent
>>
>>3785169
well thanks, really wanted to try it out though, can't dl it though
>>
>>3785169
well actually, I'll tell you the truth, what i really wanted to try is the alaskan expansion pack, but that thing wont run without the base game
>>
File: trophy hunter.jpg (101KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trophy hunter.jpg
101KB, 1024x768px
Oh fuck yeah! I love Trophy Hunter! Especially the Trophy Hunter 2003, it's really comfy in multiplayer. I wish it had more levels and animals though.

Never really figured out how the baits or the horns supposed to work, good times. I can see how some people could find these games boring, because they kinda are, but once you get into the atmosphere it's one hell of a game.

Are proper hunting simulators even made anymore? The ones I see are like action games in vein of Call of Duty, but with animal cruelty. I just want a realistic game where I can shoot realistically behaving deer and bears.
>>
>>3785152
Found this one on russian site
https://rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=399716
It crashes when I try to change texture quality but works well overall
>>
>>3785476
Imma gonna try that, thanks man!
>>
>>3785298
I once played one of the newer deer hunter games online and was surprised to find that most of the other players online were actual hunters who just played DH during the off-season. It makes a lot of sense, but surprised the hell out of me at the time.
>>
Hunting general?
Played one at an arcade in Vegas because Time Crisis was broken
>have to pump to reload
>not that many shots
>animals move really fast
>can only shoot male animals
>hunt ends if you hit a female animal
It was super hard for a newb
I loved it and will look for it again
I never got into this genre because there was always Lethal enforcer, Area 51 etc.
But a lot of places have removed shooters because muh spree killers
>>
>>3785534
>actual hunters who just played DH during the off-season

This has some good meme potential.
>>
>>3786654
I'll have to agree with that
>>3785476
this is the 2003 one, thanks tho, really looking for the first
>>3786594
do you know the name?
>>
>>3785152
I played one on the Xbox Hueg that I enjoyed a lot. I think it was called Cabella's Deer Hunter: 2005 Season. Or something along those lines. It was pretty cool and if you were autistically patient you could use some really legitimate looking tactics and make some satisfying shots.
>>
>>3786914
Not him, but sounds like something from the big game hunter series. They're light gun arcade games with a pump action shotgun as a controller. I see them all the time at bars and pizza places around where I live.

Big buck hunter and big game hunter safari are the two I see the most, usually next to a golden tee machine.
>>
File: SLUS-01391-F-ALL.jpg (328KB, 1393x1424px) Image search: [Google]
SLUS-01391-F-ALL.jpg
328KB, 1393x1424px
I used to play this a lot.
>>
>>3787052
>big game hunter safari
That was it. Thanks. But you could hunt all over the world.
>African sounding narrator
>Hot women in safari outfits for cut scenes
>Kill lots of different animals
>gf completely repulsed by the whole thing
It was awesomely un-PC
>>
Shit games for fudds. Jk deer hunter 2 was pretty fun and the I remember the cheat codes being really fun for it too.
>>
File: 41EYQN15Q2L.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
41EYQN15Q2L.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
Has anybody here played Carnivores 2? This game is aesthetic as hell.
>>
>>3785152
Deer hunter 1 was the bomb
>>
>>3785298
>The ones I see are like action games in vein of Call of Duty

I remember this one hunting game, I think it was a Cabelas game, last gen. During a bear hunt the fucking bear broke a full sized tree, picked it up with its jaws, and swung the thing at the player like a baseball bat. Shit's fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1337103564044.gif (186KB, 183x293px) Image search: [Google]
1337103564044.gif
186KB, 183x293px
>>3788914
we had that on the school computers. good shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
Bumping with Redneck Deer Huntin'
>>
File: 16035102.jpg (347KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16035102.jpg
347KB, 850x1200px
Normally I think hunting games are boring as sin, but there's one exception. Anyone else ever play Primeval Hunt?

You touch the touch screen to move around the map and position yourself, then you've got to bag a certain amount of dinos. Raptors and pterodactyls will come after you, and you later have to hunt a T-Rex. Maybe it's more of a regular action game than a hunting game.
>>
Wish there were more games like this. Sometimes less is more.
>>
File: Carnivores_Ice_Age_X-Bow.png (83KB, 357x208px) Image search: [Google]
Carnivores_Ice_Age_X-Bow.png
83KB, 357x208px
>>3788914
I've played every game in the franchise, even the odd single player game Cityscape...
I Bloody love Carnivore and I pray to the God Emperor in the hopes of one day seeing a VR reboot/sequel.

Also the X bow is still one of the most under rated weapons in all of retro pc gaming.
>>
>>3786594
>>3786914
>>3787052
>>3787462
He's talking about Big Buck Hunter presumably. Awesome series. The most popular game in the series was ported to Wii.
>>
How about the Genesis port?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqp9H9oFWeU
>>
>>3793821
>this exists
>>
To this day I still remember a handful of cheats for the original Deer Hunter.

It's weird, the things that stick with you.
>>
>pirate Mortal Kombat
>boots into Cabelas Big Game Hunter
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.