[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP ME KIND SIR!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

PLEASE HELP ME KIND SIR!
>>
File: Pillars.jpg (372KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars.jpg
372KB, 1024x768px
>>3784962

The Pillars of Nosgoth have spoken.

http://omnicide.razorwind.ru/en/
>>
>>3784967
wtf i love shilling now
>>
I remember figuring out you could "win" the opening fight by cheesing the enemies attack range (or something like that).

Nothing happens of course. More enemies outside and no way to leave the map.
>>
>>3784962
actually, why this one isn't on gog or steam?
>>
>>3785041
Rights issues. Silicon Knights, plus Crystal Dynamics, etc. It's in a kind of NOLF style limbo where you'd need to get rights from multiple companies now.
>>
>>3785049
what a shame.
>>
>>3785149

You can download it here:

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/blood-omen-legacy-of-kain-2/
>>
>>3784962
Got dam I love this game. I need to replay it.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Aye, you have seen my plan, vampire, as I've seen your destiny
The future says YOU DIE
>>
VAE VICTUS
>>
>>3785153
That's not the one big boi.
>>
>>3785510
Moebius brings the bants
>>
>>3784962
Why were there so many people tied up everywhere and how come you didn't have the option to help any of them?
>>
I FUCKED TED

>>3785510
But I am dead
>>
>>3784967
>http://omnicide.razorwind.ru/en/

if its supports the full game by now, ill fucking play it, the pc version is still far miles superior than the PSX one, even emulated that shit runs on Snails

>murdering the shit outta of people with the axes
>>
File: SR0006755.jpg (31KB, 322x243px) Image search: [Google]
SR0006755.jpg
31KB, 322x243px
>>3786004
did mortanius melted her face or something?
>>
>>3786009

Try the release version. It seems to be complete.

http://omnicide.razorwind.ru/en/game/dl/release.html

Dramatical changes since demo release:

Journey from Prologue til Nachtholm.
Complete overhaul of graphics pipeline.
Complete support for all type of Blood Omen files installation, including PC/PlayStation CD, image files, and even the Blood Omen Bink patch. Just put your Blood Omen CD and play!
Lots of new game features, including sleeping people and run mode.
Embedded map editor, physic viewer, particles editor, decorator and more.
New “Echoes of Omnicide” modern soundtrack from Kyle Myers.
Five languages embedded: English, Italian, Hungarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian.
and more, visit Blood Wiki - Complete feature list .
>>
>>3786015
I wonder if he is a Necrophile would necromancers be?
>>
VAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUSVAEVICTUS

The Heart The Heart The Heart of Darkness Iron Sword Spiked Mace Flame Sword The Axes Spiked Mace The Axes Spiked Mace RePELL RePELL RePELL FONT of PUtrescence
>>
>>3786861
HEHEHEhe
>>
>>3786015
>implying she didn't look like that before
Nupraptor had weird fetishes.
>>
>>3787075

until Defiance showed the opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnFYb3WcQc
>>
>>3787154
Right after this scene Raziel returns to the citadel and witnesses the pillars' destruction.

So here's my question: If she's summoned here, then who is informing Kain about the choice he has to make back at the Pillars?
>>
>>3787162
her spectre

>At the climax of Defiance, in the Blood Omen era, Raziel activated the Spirit Forge, which called the souls of all the Balance Guardians for "the final baptism of the blade" - The Spirit Reaver enhancement. Ariel represented the former Balance Guardians to Raziel; finally appearing restored and with the "veil" of her own prejudices lifted. She explained that"to restore balance the sword must be rendered pure by Spirit" and when Raziel reached out and gently grabbed her hand, Ariel's soul, "united with the souls of [her] predecessors", was consumed by the Wraith Blade 'releasing' her and gaining Raziel the Spirit Reaver. As she faded Ariel gave Raziel her last piece of advice "You must unite what has been set asunder... only then will the Scion of Balance be armed for his true endeavor" - words which would later help Raziel see his own destiny.
>>
>>3787173
Aren't souls and specters the same shit?
>>
>>3786016
>New “Echoes of Omnicide” modern soundtrack from Kyle Myers.

I couldn't find a download link on google, you have one?
>>
>>3784962

Uuuughhh uuuugh,
>>
>>3787310

ANSWER ME !!!
>>
Would you call this game A Link to the Past for adults?
>>
>>3789676
No, I would call it Blood Omen
>>
>>3789908
I would totally call it that cause it's a good thing.
I would also call Soul Reaver "Ocarina of Time for adults"
>>
>>3789676
>>3790004
The purple prose and reliance on (admittedly amazing) voice acting is no more adult than your typical Bullet For My Valentine song, and I say this as a LoK fan.

It has more dark/gothic themes, but wouldn't label it at being maturrrr and for adults.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.