[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medievil thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (192KB, 711x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 711x704px
Medievil thread?
>>
I've beat the first game without grabbing a chalice but I've never made it past that carnival level in the second. I'm gonna fire up that game when I get a chance and finally beat the fucker. Also I remember when I first searched for a medievil speed run on YouTube and was really disappointed when they just glitched through most of the game.
Why? How can you say you beat the game if you used the equivalent of a level skip cheat to skip half the game?
>>
>>3784232

I'm at Crystal Caverns on the first one. End game should surely be soon. It's been great fun and I've gotten every chalice thus far. One of my favorite games of all time probably.
>>
>>3784232
I prefer the psp version
>>
>>3787304
this is the worst remake I can think of
>>
>>3787304

I've not played it but I've seen screenshots/gameplay. It looks like any and all atmosphere the original had is gone.
>>
>>3787304
Same.
>>
>>3784232
Beat the first game but never played the second.

First game is a phenomenal exclusive. Favorite level was the one where the villagers were possessed.
>>
>get a medievil 2 eboot for my PSP7

>music dissapears after a while

>get another eboot from a different site

>the game stops after you arrive at the lab and acces the nex level, displaying an image of a disc with a red X

I didnt even like the urchin ghost anyway
>>
Bet you guys never knew that this existed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noiD8_2PqKM
>>
>>3784232
Medievil 2 is garbage, the first one is pure gold (for me).
>>
>>3787576
That's a great level, most complicated several step puzzle in the game and it throws a curveball at you with the only enemies in the game you aren't supposed to kill.
>>
>>3789140
What didn't you like about 2?
>>
File: medips0f.jpg (39KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
medips0f.jpg
39KB, 300x303px
>>3784232
I remember when my parents offered me the game for Christmas...the nostalagia.
Great game, great atmosphere, great gameplay.
They should make medievil great again.
>>
>>3787980
That's the most awesome thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>3787980
Neat. Thanks for that, Anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.