[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Collage with old cut up boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20170206_154327.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_154327.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Dad had a video store when I was younger, they would cut the front and back off the boxes, glue them together and use it for a display

Some pretty good stuff in here, but useless and stupid since they're all cut the fuck up.

Thinking of cutting these apart, maybe outline some characters and making a cool little retro collage to frame.

Can anyone else think of a better use for these? Currently downsizing my collection and they are taking up space.
>>
File: 20170206_154355.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_154355.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Close up of the poor disfigured box

Fucking monsters.
>>
File: 1412701657222.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1412701657222.gif
2MB, 220x190px
If Nintendo cared enough to provide better packaging then people would take better care of it.

All this cereal box-tier shit is good for is starting bonfires and lining cat litter trays.
>>
File: $_57[1].jpg (255KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
$_57[1].jpg
255KB, 1600x1200px
>>3783285
>>3783287
Get vintage clamshells to put them in
>>
>>3783285
I'd probably frame them and hang them on the wall.
>>
>>3783304
Like hard cases for the d's?

Imagine how much extra trash there would be.

Nes, Snes and Fami with plastic clamshell

Mother of god
>>
>>3783308
A local shop near me does this. It honestly doesn't look half bad, and it's neat to see the art from the official boxes on a form of display.
>>
Bump, more ideas??

Hopefully nothing that involves black people please
>>
>>3783701
>>>/pol/
>>
>>3783780

>2017
>defending niggers
>>
>>3783701
I think just keeping/framing them exactly how they are is good enough. Most of the covers look like they're look in pretty decent condition, considering what they are.

It just depends on what you want outta them. If you wanna make some dosh, sell them to some hipster before the bubble bursts. If you don't really care, do your "retro collage" thing. I personally wouldn't cut up ACTUAL boxes to do something that could just been done with printed copies, but to each their own.
>>
Send me some
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.