[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America in charge of ruin EVERYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: vs.jpg (65KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
65KB, 900x400px
>America in charge of ruin EVERYTHING
>>
File: usuck.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
usuck.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
I like the concave Y and X buttons.
>>
>>3780358
>lavender
who's the childish console now, Genesis huh??
>>
>>3780358
Aesthetically at least, it's like a Lada next to a couple of Porsches.
>>
Sure, the SFC/PAL SNES looks better, but the trade-off with the American SNES is that the carts have end labels.
>>
Idk man, the American SNES has that blocky 80s car design vibe going on that I rather like. S'cool
>>
>>3780358
Compared to the NES the SNES is a beauty

>>3780361
The irony of holding up non bloodied fingers while liking concave buttons

>>3780371
Irrelevant on a top loader
>he threw away all his boxes
Then you're just embarrassing yourself trying to display that collection champ.
>>
>>3780358
I see 2 priuses surrounding a lincoln town car

I bet you never liked the boxy aesthetic of '70s and '80s cars, anon
>>
File: 1486068482473.png (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486068482473.png
220KB, 1280x720px
>>3780358
>SNES
>More durable
>Has longer controller cable
>Better power/reset buttons
Seems pretty good to me
>>
File: Constanteen.png (206KB, 271x396px) Image search: [Google]
Constanteen.png
206KB, 271x396px
>>3780358
The NTSC SNES may not look like a Super Famicom, but at least it plays like one, unlike the PAL.
>>
>>3780530
You mean American SNES, many other countries use NTSC but did not use your ugly SNES design.
>>
>>3780379
>Irrelevant on a top loader

End labels aren't for identifying what game in in the system. They are for knowing which game is which when they're on the shelf without having to pull out each one to see what it is.
>>
File: Benedict aronold.jpg (2MB, 3048x3716px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict aronold.jpg
2MB, 3048x3716px
>>3780358
America was a mistake
>>
Purple (and teal) where huge colors in the 90s, at least here in america. Hell look at any pro sports team that began in the 90s, all of them either used purple or teal or both.
Of course with that said, the other big trend was audio and video electronics were black, so they didn't go that route.
>>
>>3780798
Superior systems have display boxes for this.

Not that cardboard garbage nintendo used to shit out.
>>
When the US SNES came out, we all thought it looked awesome. Had a friend that had an SFC, thought it looked weird. Seeing them now, the SFC has an elegant design, SNES looks clunky. It didn't age well.
>>
>>3780805
>the other big trend was audio and video electronics were black
Trend? That never went away.
>>
>random shitposting anon in charge of not being an idiot
>>
>>3780361
this tbqh
also lavender, dark grey, light grey and violet are classy mature colors for patricians.
>>
>>3780805
This, not to mention that chunky plastic look feels like a carry over from fashion of the day. I own many retro basketball shoes and many 90s models had big chunky designs, from velcro straps to plastic trim on the uppers to big fat tongues.
>>
File: hitler_painting.jpg (57KB, 433x574px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_painting.jpg
57KB, 433x574px
>>3780802
The Anglosphere was a mistake.
>>
>>3781287
True, I meant that it was relatively new at that point, few years into it.
>>
>>3780798
>didn't read the post
>didn't get the joke
>so pleb he's never seen a boxed SNES game
Don't know whether to laugh or cry sport
>>
>>3780361
fpbp
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.