[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, FUCK THIS GAME CV is truly the worst classic RE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: fuckyou.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Man, FUCK THIS GAME
CV is truly the worst classic RE
>>
Shoulda saved some explosive bolts.

This guy didn't give me too much trouble but I've been stuck on the final boss with only the handgun, knife and 1 green herb for months.

CV has too many points of no return that will completely fuck you over. Why they messed with the item-boxes I'll never know.
>>
>>3780284
If I recall, Tyrant is on both HP and a timer to prevent an unwinnable situation, knife notwithstanding. I saw something to this effect during a run on Twitch.

But yeah that's a hard fight and CV is the weakest classic RE.
>>
File: oh I'm sorry.png (134KB, 226x247px) Image search: [Google]
oh I'm sorry.png
134KB, 226x247px
>>3780284
>dat Tyrant ass
>>
>>3780284
>wahhh this easy as fuck boss is too difficult for me

kys asap
>>
>>3780284
I never understood the hate for CV

but then again, I kinda lost a bit of interest in the game as soon as you start playing as chris

>>3780440
I remember the first time I got far in CV, I was in front of the training facility as chris where those 3 purple poison hunters were, and I was in danger status and had no healing items so I went down the elevator which just gave you a dead end

couldn't get past that because I'd just die as soon as I exit the elevator

then I did another playthrough where I mostly used the knife and by the end of the game I had an excess of herbs and ammo but it didn't matter because CV has the worst final boss
>>
>>3780284

>Not understanding inventory management and efficient ammunition usage by mid game.

Just stop playing games.
>>
>>3780284
>dat ass
>>
>>3782341
RE hurls ammo at you like crazy, dude.
>>
>>3782354
CV not so much. OP is still a shitter though.
>>
>>3782354
Then why does every bitch made nigger complain about this part?

Literally I remember the complaints about this boss fight from the RE fan forum days in 2000
>>
>>3780656
CV seemed popular when it came out. I think it's a meme to hate on it to push the narrative of RE4 saving the series.
>>
>>3780284
It wasn't so much "difficult" as it was scary as fuck. One of the best. One of the best.
>>
>>3780284
It's borderline unplayable. Everything about it is just so... weird.
>>
>>3784006
good weird tho
>>
>>3784010
Trannies and Matrix Wesker are bad weird.
>>
OH GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

The plane scene was one of the hypest fucking moments in the series

JUST BECAUSE YOU SUCK DOESN'T MAKE THE GAME BAD
YOU JUST FUCKING SUCK
>>
>>3784935
Oh, but I will say Final Alexia is my least favorite boss in the series.
But still, the game plays so fucking well, it's such a fluid fast-paced action experience, I can't decide between it, 3 and REmake for my favorite resident evil.
>>
>>3784006
It's honestly the most playable of the original games for sure. Maybe not if it's your first rodeo though, I'd already played all the REs up to that point and was used to inv.management.
>>
I just can't get into CV. I've tried to play through about 5 times over the course of the last decade and I just lose interest at the midway point. I do enjoy it, but there's something off.
>>
This game also made Claire even more unlikable than she was on Clare A/Leon B.
>>
>>3784954

The story and characters are nice but the aesthetics are lacking. It doesn't have that same atmospheric charm that 1-3 had, mostly because it went full 3D instead of pre-rendered backgrounds.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.