[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I still need to pay a sub to play this old sack of shit online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Ultima_Online_cover.jpg (55KB, 256x342px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima_Online_cover.jpg
55KB, 256x342px
Do I still need to pay a sub to play this old sack of shit online?
>>
On the official servers, yes.
Otherwise. no.
>>
>>3779859
Is there any free server you recommend?
>>
>>3779870
UO Forever is supposed to be like the top dog these days with thousands of people I think.
>>
>>3779872
Although I just googled it and that may be faked.

So not positive
>>
File: helloneighbour.png (317KB, 817x768px) Image search: [Google]
helloneighbour.png
317KB, 817x768px
>>3779872
I house sit on UO Forever
>>
>>3779909
What do you mean? What do you literally do?
>>
>>3779909
I remember you from a previous thread.

>>3779915
>decorates a house
>sits in it all day instead of playing the game
>>
File: uo6.jpg (260KB, 1292x754px) Image search: [Google]
uo6.jpg
260KB, 1292x754px
>>3779915
A friend who loves UO made me play with them, but the interface and controls are too dated for me to enjoy (I came from a Diablo II era) and engage in serious combat so I found my own way to enjoy this sandbox, which is to go full housewife mode and do housing. I grinded caves (no botting) killing elementals and liches to get enough money so that I could afford this beautiful villa. But in order to do that I would have to spend like 48 to 72 hours scouring the world on my horse looking for an unused plot of usable land which is the worst shit in this game. So while enduring that shit fest I would come across a fair number of world PvPing bullies especially if I didn't know how to fight back. So out of some fucking miracle I found >>3779909 and started my life there. I would spend the rest of my life savings buying furniture and shit from the player marketplace hot spot or taking suspicious portals to player shops far away. I was actually shopping one time and some fucking thief stole a painting from my bag and I didn't even know it. I literally got bullied and didn't even know it, this game sometimes gets too meta it makes me want to let out a tear. Speaking of meta, sometimes there would be a decor item I wanted but couldn't find, so I would have to go on the UO Forever forum to hunt for someone selling it. So yeah all of this while not knowing how to play the game for real or knowing how in-depth combat works outside of bandaging myself, teleporting the fuck out or hiding.

My friend and I started on UO Hybrid in 2010 and our first house accidentally fell into collapse mode in 2013 and I got really upset because of the amount of dedication I put into this. We moved to UO Forever in 2015 and settled in our new house and I'm never losing it. Pic related is me losing my home on Hybrid to a bunch of literal rapists. So yeah UO is pretty autistic.
>>
Does anyone here play on official servers? If so i have a minor favor to ask (would like a screenshot of a single area)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.