[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/chris_gross1999 /status/801533038161235968

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: projectdream.jpg (91KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
projectdream.jpg
91KB, 640x377px
https://twitter.com/chris_gross1999/status/801533038161235968
>>
Well I'm looking forward to it. Dunno who chris cube is though and why he got the cartridge out of everyone.
>>
>>3779748
Why the fuck is the cartridge all fucked?

couldn't they just unscrew the fucking thing

also

>MS RARE
im almost 100% certain that none of the people who worked for RARE in the 90s are still there working there
>>
>don't show letter
>shows letter
lol
>>
>>3779819

>none

Judging by Rare Replay there's still a couple, pretty sure Chris Seavor is still there. Obviously Chris Stamper too. A job is a job at the end of the day, they're not all going to leave because 'muh loyalty' or whatever.
>>
>>3779748
>we are willing to give $1600 for a rom dump
What? Do they not own their own hardware to do this shit with? Do they not have their own money to just fucking BUY the hardware to do this? The fuck is up with that letter? Also

>4:09 PM - 23 Nov 2016
Why are you posting three-month-old tweets OP?
>>
Where the fuck did they get the idea to make this game? The UK got almost no JRPGs at all before the PS1 era.
>>
10,000% hoax
>>
>>3779874
>What? Do they not own their own hardware to do this shit with?

It'd actually be way cheaper to just order the equipment online.
>>
Biggest hoax that I have ever seen.

The writing is off, Tim and Chris Stamper left shortly after the MS buyout. They don't even have a position on any board.

Development boards were almost never stuffed into a plastic cartridge. You just had the pcb itself. So why did someone go to the painstaking effort to put it inside a cartridge and then dremel out a hole so you can see some meaningless text written on the eeproms?

Also
>some literally who kid who makes videos that nobody watches on his channel that nobody is subscribed to and has excessive use of hashtags.

Anyone who falls for this is a dumb dumb. OP is a dumb dumb for even making a thread about this acting like it's some big news. kys OP
>>
>look up this guy
>some 14 year old looking nigga with <100 views per video
Yeah I'm calling hoax
>>
>>3779748
this is such a hoax it's not even funny
>>
>>3780131

Sometimes companies would put dev boards in cartridge shells - if the EPROMs were socketed and therefore unable to fit they would sometimes carve out the back of the shell. I don't recall what the back of the real Project Dream cart looked like, but it was indeed in a shell.

That being said, from what I could see of the PCB, it wasn't a development PCB, but just a retail board with labels on a MASK ROM and what might've been RAM.

Also, this guy has shill ed a Luigi's Mansion fake prototype video on here before. Pretty sure this is him shilling this as well.
>>
>>3779748
Even if this was real (which it isn't), we seen all that exists of the SNES version in Rare Replay videos.

Wow it's fucking nothing.reactionimage
>>
>>3782509
Check out the footage the guy has posted on Twitter, it must be real, it would require a lot of dedication to fake it.
>>
>previous rare team members who left back when Microsoft took over mail a mangled prototype cartridge to a literally who mexican 14 year old to dump a fucking rom

Yea no.
>>
>>3783743
https://twitter.com/chris_gross1999/status/828148725222604800
https://twitter.com/chris_gross1999/status/828150534553161728
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.