[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vagrant Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: latest.jpg (27KB, 512x424px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
27KB, 512x424px
>read up guide on how to beat this guy
>when he is about to do his super omega ultimate fuck you attack and starts flying of the platform, you are supposed to just hit him with any weapon with long range
>that's supposed to stop him from doing his super omega ultimate fuck you attack

>fight him
>he starts his attack
>switch to newly assembled crossbow
>immediately attacks me with his super omega ultimate fuck you attack
>no shield
>ded
Alright, I don't get it.
>>
>>3778875
You can try that method but you need to catch him up first.
When the camera switches to the above sight Gil will fly very fast in the mid of the seal, if you are fast enough to open up your attack sphere you might be able to catch him, needless to say you still need enough stats to actually make your attacks connect.

It's an unpractical way to kill him though, it's best to just let him blow his load on you and simply counter with Absorb Damage, you literally can't die that way, no matter how much he tries to spam that.
Actually you might even heal any damage he did to you for free, which is good since the more he damages you with spells the more your Raging Ache hurts him during the normal battle phase.

Anyway, don't read guides, they're for plebs.
>>
>>3778908
So this was a bad idea, back to simply tanking him I guess. This attack is the only thing that worries me, everything else is pretty manageable and I saved almost every healing item for this fight. Was kinda shocked to see the damage I do with my trusted hammer, after the bosses in the cathredal were complete cake walks.

If there is nothing to talk about this guy, then general Vagrant Story thread maybe? Let's set the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPomfq9UKs
>>
>>3778943
Gil has a lot of stats on his side, on a fresh file it's almost impossible to deal any significant damage on the second form even by buffing yourself, Raging Ache is your best friend here.
>If there is nothing to talk about this guy
I liked Guildenstern as a character, I think he's easily Matsuno's best villain, he's also pretty sexy for a dude with a skirt, no homo.
>>
>>3778965
I'm not entirely shure about his motivations, maybe I need to see the ending to understand them fully. Though killing his girlfriend came as a surprise.
>he's also pretty sexy
All these guys are pretty sexy, dem hips on everybody.
>with a skirt
It's called a tabard.
>>
>>3779000
>I'm not entirely shure about his motivations

He's a well intentioned extremist, the twist is that he actually has the balls and moral this time, as in, he sacrifices everything to achieve his goal, even Samantha.
I thought it was pretty cool to see a character talk about the lack of morality in society and the complacency and laziness of the nobles, clergy and generally the higher classes being the reason the world goes to shit and then back those claims without needing a sad backstory or having some kind of second purpose like revenge or inferiority complexes, Guildenstern was actually doing that as his own, genuine, and warped brand of social justice, he genuinely wanted all of society to be better even if that meant sacrificing everything he had and becoming a tyrant.
He had balls of steel.
>It's called a tabard.
Whatever dude, a skirt is a skirt, call it tabard, call it kilt, it's still a skirt at the end of the day.
Better than having buttcheeck windows on your shorts anyway.
>>
File: IMG_3667.jpg (50KB, 452x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3667.jpg
50KB, 452x453px
>playing Vagrant Story
>>
>>3779420
>Better than having buttcheeck windows on your shorts anyway.
I wish nobody would have pointed that out to me. I was happy not knowing for years. Ashley went from badass to buttboy.
>>
File: Are you a heretic.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Are you a heretic.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>3779441
>Ashley went from badass to buttboy.
>Not proudly showing your unblemished, firm buttcheeks to hellspawns and abominations while you make short work of them

That's quite literally being a badass
>>
>>3779454
That would mean running away from them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.