[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mega.png (513KB, 1439x852px) Image search: [Google]
mega.png
513KB, 1439x852px
is this a good game?
>>
>>3774195
I was turned off because there's some input delay. But I'm really glad it came into the world though.
>>
yes

no

maybe
>>
>>3774195
i dont know
>>
>>3774195
i mentioned this earlier today. its just ok
>>
>>3774207
i don't know

can you repeat the question?
>>
>>3774195
Maybe I haven't played enough of it but the 3D seems like a cheap gimmick. They skipped the opportunity to have the gameplay informed by the 3D, it seems
>>
>>3774195
For singleplayer it's really not a big deal, you're better playing Megaman Unlimited and others fangames.

But for CO-OP this game is pretty fun, the stages are completely different and more focused in cooperation, they did a nice job, if you has a friend that also happens to like Megaman, try it out, it's not mindblowing but still is fun time.
>>
>>3774224
you're not the boss of me now.
>>
>>3774195
how does this compare to srb2
>>
What's the name of the game?
>>
>>3775113

Mega Man 2.5D
>>
>>3774340
This is the central issue with the game. I was expecting Quick Man lasers to come out of the background of the stage or something but they never did. The game could have been 2D and nothing would change.
>>
As far as Mega Man fangames go it's decent. Despite the neato 3D visuals it doesn't really do a whole lot different and I can't help but feel it's dragged down a lot by re-using old Robot Masters. Game coulda been hella-tight with 8 NEW robots that all utilized 3D attacks somehow, but I'm sure that would have added another ~year of development time.
>>
>>3774871

and you're not so big
>>
File: docta right.jpg (309KB, 1438x858px) Image search: [Google]
docta right.jpg
309KB, 1438x858px
Oh, achievements can be spent in the store for characters.
>>
>>3774195

- Lag
- Input delays
- Weird spawn system (Not terrible just very different for a NES Mega Man game)

Not a fan
>>
>>3776019
Holy shit those clouds look absolutely awful.
>>
>>3776745
Watching a video and it's not just the clouds, a lot of small things look very wrong, mainly everything related to animated backgrounds.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.