[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umbrella did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3793.png (109KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.png
109KB, 1152x864px
Umbrella did nothing wrong.
>>
File: IMG_20160815_202841.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_202841.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>3771906
>>
im redfield
>>
>>3771932
I am redfield!
>>
>>3771906
why were they even in RE7?
>>
>>3772310
Those mold samples are going to collect themselves.
>>
>>3772310
Those mold samples aren't going to collect themselves. *
>>
>>3772310
Corps, not Corporation
>>
>>3772351
>>3772360
reguardless they seemed really out of place and why was chris with them?
>>
>>3772372
a "Chris" that doesn't look like him and works with UC. /v/ is shitting themselves, you should probably ask there. Not /vr/.
>>
File: IMG_6385.jpg (32KB, 236x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6385.jpg
32KB, 236x294px
>>3772372
>>3772373
I hope to god that it isn't Chris redfield.
Could u even imagine the horror of playing a re game where Chris is evil and u have to fight him?
Bro straight up punches boulders.
>>
>>3772373
> you should ask /v/

it's better to not as i won't get answers there either and it's easier to either treat RE7 as a reboot than an actual sequel or accept that the game should've ended with you leaving the compound with whoever you choose to cure.

>>3772390
ever since i had the misfortune of playing through ORC the thought of ever fighting leon again scares me more than fighting chris could ever be

dude straight up takes rockets & 50 cal. bullets to the face and laughs it off. he's basically bulletproof.
>>
umbrella did a lot of things wrong

a majority of their big scientists are literally fucking insane

they have a mercenary force for sweeping up BOW outbreaks but also make it so that they will literally kill each other for information

their special forces guys range from incompetent fuck-ups like HUNK or actual humanoid CIA spook-tier BOWs that are made explicitly to clean up ALL EVIDENCE of an outbreak(also they rarely use them)

they just leave their logos on shit all over the fucking place

they make sure the biggest thing standing between anybody else and umbrella's secret lab in raccoon city is a corrupt, unhinged, greedy rapist lunatic who, by the way, ends up killing everyone in his entire police force because IT'S MY CITY, NO ONE ESCAPES

and you know what the worst part is?

these dipshits mass produce lickers and sell them wholesale instead of the obviously superior hunters

umbrella is as incompetent as hitler
>>
>>3772310

BECAUSE I KNOW THAT REFERENCE! LOGO! BOWS! YOU KNOW WHAT UMBRELLA IS! THEY HAVEN'T BEEN IN A GAME FOREVER! UMBRELLA MEANS HORROR FOCUS! AT-ATS X-WING! BLUE LIGHT SABER!!

wait I got off topic
>>
File: Jesus giving middle finger.jpg (48KB, 571x573px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus giving middle finger.jpg
48KB, 571x573px
>>3772695
>these dipshits mass produce lickers and sell them wholesale instead of the obviously superior hunters
I just woke up the entire house with my laughter.
>>
>>3772714
lickers ain't got shit on hunters man
>>
>>3772707
what is it like living with autism?
>>
>>3772695
>incompetent fuck-ups like HUNK

being fair his squadmate was the one who opened fire or birkin when they got spooked by a can dropping

and he did collect the sample and brought it back to HQ
>>
>>3772695
Hunk did nothing wrong
>>
>>3772695

HUNK Is the god of necksnapping he did everything right.
>>
Someone explain Simmons line of thinking in RE6 in relation to the events of RE2 and 3 to me. He explains pretty clearly that his motive for bumping off the president and starting another outbreak (this is already retarded, and I know taking RE lore seriously is for dummies,but bear with me) was to prevent the details of Racoon City to go public. My question: what the fuck is there for the public to know at that point? A major city was annihilated at the end of RE3, it was on the news that the US government was behind it and did it for the greater good and the world can't possibly be unaware of BOWs at the time of RE6 because the international BSAA exists and surely BOWs in warfare is making the news. What the hell is the point of trying to sweep Racoon City under the rug 20 years later?
>>
>>3772695
America.
>>
>>3773341
Everybody is a zombie and it's all a distorted flashback.
>>
>>3773341
I'm more amazed at how the world of resident evil survived a zombie outbreak in china
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.