[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT WELL KNOWN PORTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: PSOGL2_068.png (726KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_068.png
726KB, 1920x1080px
Little Big Adventure/Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure Playstation port.

Actually there's two ports, the first, japanese one, that sucks, and the second, the Euro port, that features better graphics and some gameplay tweaks.
>>
>>3767858
I spent forever looking for the PS1 version of the game just to eventually realize there was no American version. I tried to play the DOS version but got stuck and bored after a while.
>>
I have the Playstation port of LBA as I'm in a PAL region and it's my favourite all time game. This came out in 1997 when the original is from 1994 (an amazing accomplishment for that year).

It fixes up a lot of the frustrations with the PC original like losing health when you run into walls and making it easier to change between attitudes.

There is a glitch with the CD audio when playing it on a PS3 though and I recommend turning off CD audio during certain parts of the game.
>>
File: Pocket Fighter (Japan)[000].png (110KB, 2688x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Fighter (Japan)[000].png
110KB, 2688x1728px
Pocket Fighter for Wonder Swan
>>
File: screen02_j.png (16KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
screen02_j.png
16KB, 256x224px
Might and Magic 2 for SNES.

No, not the direct port that was released in Europe. The JRPG-ified Japanese version.
>>
File: neverhoodj.jpg (60KB, 646x650px) Image search: [Google]
neverhoodj.jpg
60KB, 646x650px
The Neverhood for PS1

Rockman & Forte on Wonderswan (It's very different from the Super Famicom and GBA versions, though)

Lemmings on Game Boy and Lemmings & Oh No! More Lemmings for Game Boy Color
>>
>>3769136
The Wonder Swan Rockman & Forte is not a bot, but a new game.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Clock Tower got a Wonderswan port.

Some Mega Man games too but they suck.
>>
>>3767858
>the Euro port, that features better graphics and some gameplay tweaks.

Also better CD music, rather than MIDI.
>>
File: Rockman EXE WS.png (127KB, 2688x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Rockman EXE WS.png
127KB, 2688x1728px
>>3769285
Megaman got three Wonder Swan games, but all were new games.
Rockman EXE was a platformer, Rockman EXE N1 Battle is a strategy game (also released for GBA) while Rockman & Forte was a sequel to the SNES and Game Boy games.
>>
Medarot Perfect, Wonder Swan (enhanced) port of the first Medarot game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.