[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tetris Attack sprites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Tetris-Attack.jpg (80KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
Tetris-Attack.jpg
80KB, 640x449px
Hello gentlemen, I am currently working on a Tetris Attack and I was looking for game's sprites.
I found on the net this link:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/tetrisattack/

But I would prefer to have individual sprites instead of packs.
Thanks in advance if anyone knows a website with these delicious sprites or have them stored and be willing to share.
>>
>>3767142
>working on a Tetris Attack
working on a what exactly
>>
There's already passwords out there for every stage in the game. Just get any emulator that lets you turn off layers and capture the sprites yourself.
>>
>>3767218
I have to do a Tetris Attack in Java using the Swing library.

>>3767249
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>3767490
>Java using the Swing
*BARF*

Anywho, good luck with getting the rules right. Unless you an absolute master at the game (I'm talking about 5:00m or less to 99999 on endless), or have disassembled the SNES code, you are going to get a game that looks like TA, but not play like TA, nor be fun.

It's not that there are many rules, but they are finely tuned, it's easy to overlook some of them, and there is a whole lot of interplay between them.

For instance, a tile can have many different states in addition to what it is (normal tile, ! tile, garbage tile, air):
1) Stationary
2) Switching
3) Unsupported
4) Falling
5) Landing
6) Matched
7) Clearing

I probably missed one. All these states have careful interplay and timing to make the game fun. This doesn't even begin to address scoring with combos and chains, which is the other part of the fun.

Compare to Tetris, where a tile has 1-bit of information: either it's empty or filled. It would be a WHOLE lot easier to do plain old Tetris.
>>
>>3767578
Can confirm its a lot more complicated than it seems. I set out to make my own "spiritual successor" and had no idea what I was getting in to. Luckily my much smarter cousin was willing to help with the programming, and I stuck to art. Fast forward to now, and we'll have the game online soon if anyone's interested in a "Tetris Attack-like" game on their phones with online matchmaking. Just look up Super Plexis
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.