[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related good? Or is it overrated weeb shit? Someone has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (77KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 400x274px
Is pic related good? Or is it overrated weeb shit? Someone has one in great condition at the flea market near me, but they want near ebay price
>>
That one is a Zelda clone. The sequel is a sidescroller.

You kinda need patience and a memory pack to get through it and the sense of humor is very goofy, it might not be for you.
>>
>>3765535
Is goemon's great adventure the sequel? I don't know much about this character/series
>>
It's a good kind of weebshit, none of that moe moe crap.
>>
>>3765535
Zelda doesn't have giant robot battles though.

That said, this game came out actually before Ocarina of Time.

It's pretty good OP, I'd pick it up.
How much is "ebay price"?
>>
>>3765571
They want $30. I've dealt with this guy before and he doesn't budge. The money isn't a problem for me if the game is fun, I just don't know much about it.
>>
>>3765535
>You kinda need patience and a memory pack
That fucked me up when I rented it as a kid. I never owned a Memory Pak since my N64 was just a Zelda machine and that had battery backup.
>>
Mystical ninja starring fernandez is a great game
>>
File: goedancin.png (60KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
goedancin.png
60KB, 320x237px
>>3765579
It's a pretty nice game, maybe look up a video gameplay before buying, but I think $30 for it is a good deal.
Have in mind, as already stated, that this game needs a memory card("controller pak") in order to save game data. And it's a long-ish game so you will need one.
>>
>>3765587
Sup Dancin'
>>
Loved that game. I was so excited to play the second one and then it turned out to be a side scroller...
>>
>>3765531
Its the best Goemon game.
>>
>>3765531
Pic related is my favorite N64 game. Do yourself a favor and play that shit.
>>
Thx for the feedback anons, I think I'm gonna pick it up.
>>
>>3765531
Play through it a bit on an emulator and see if you like it
>>
>>3765531
>>3765632
Look deep into yourself; how does this sequence make you feel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKQbqyMDOLQ

Love it? Hate it? That's probably how you'll feel about most of the game. And as mentioned, it is a bit bizarre. By the way, I played it recently, and it's a bit clunkier than I remember. If you can get past that, it's a charming little game.
>>
File: 1397040411579.jpg (24KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
1397040411579.jpg
24KB, 378x363px
I got this game for Christmas. It's a great game. Just go in with an open mind and just have fun with it. Has some good humor.
>>
File: 1367226002067.jpg (166KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1367226002067.jpg
166KB, 500x501px
>>3765579

It's a very good game with great soundtrack (like holy fuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU75vYX3mj4&list=RDLU75vYX3mj4 ) and huge world to explore, but it does not emulate well on PC at all. I wish I fucking had a copy of it.
30 bucks is a bit much though, but completely reasonable, specifically because bad emulation and no re-releases. It's still a bit much though I'd buy it for 20, no more no less.

If he still doesn't budge, get it from someone else.
It's absolutely worth getting, and I'd do it myself if I had a CRT and N64 with me.
>>
>>3765589
Reminder that when Gordon and Ebsimaru call the dancing gang weirdos, in original Japanese they're calling them and okama which is essentially means faggot (given Goemon is a rude crude dude with attitude).

Not that I have a problem, I think it's hilarious.
>>
>>3765610
Lolno. The SNES games, the 2D ones on PSX, and GGA are better.
>>
>>3767441
Different kind of games, this one is a great 3D adventure/platformer.

My top 3 are gga, goemon 2 (sfc) and this one.
>>
>>3765579
wtf the game was $60+ when it came out. If it's not over the original price I have no sympathy for you people. If you want to play it free, just download it.
>>
>>3767614
>GG4 not top
Pathetic
>>
>>3765531
Loved this game as a kid when I first played, all the way up until my teenage years. Hadn't played it in probably ten+ years now, so I decided to pick up a copy on eBay with dreams of reliving nostalgia.

Ended up seeing just how empty the game really is. Virtually no NPCs, barely any enemies in the areas between dungeons, and dungeon puzzles literally consist of 'kill all enemies in room to retrieve key to unlock next room, rinse, repeat'. Incredibly disappointed.

Music and graphics are boss as shit, though.
>>
>>3767953
>Virtually no NPCs

The game has a lot of NPCs, most of them have only a few lines of dialogue, but you can't say there's virtually no NPCs.
The NPCs are just as prominent as in the other Goemon games.
>barely any enemies in the areas between dungeons
I remember areas always having enemies, and they constantly respawn too (which comes handy if you need to grind for Ryo). Maybe there was something wrong with your cart?
>and dungeon puzzles literally consist of 'kill all enemies in room to retrieve key to unlock next room, rinse, repeat'.
While "kill all enemies on the room" was indeed a thing, you're being unfairly harsh and partial, and forgetting unique puzzles like the pool table on the Ghost toy dungeon (and most of the rooms on that dungeon had unique puzzles IIRC), or in the festival castle, that one room with the weird moving floor that would go up and down. It also has a lot of platforming-based puzzles.

The game definitely feels smaller than it did when I was a kid (although it's still fairly big), but I don't really agree with your 3 statements there.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.