[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come on Anon, lets go get some true freedom!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1478263737687.png (171KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478263737687.png
171KB, 500x560px
>Come on Anon, lets go get some true freedom!
>>
*kills fleshy "god"*
>>
File: 1480676319436.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480676319436.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>>3763685
*cums*
>>
Who?
>>
>>3765385
Elly from Xenogears
>>
>>3765385
Get out.
>>
>>3765385
anon....
>>
If Xenogears was so good, why didn't they bother to finish it? Same with Xenosaga.

Shit games
>>
>>3766525
People don't work for free.
>>
File: xenogears-lacan-2.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xenogears-lacan-2.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>
File: skillz.gif (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
skillz.gif
23KB, 320x240px
>>3766559
>>
>>3766569
hammer did EVERYTHING wrong
>>
>>3763563
slut
>>
I actually started playing this last week for the first time. I've been meaning to play it for like 15 years now. Had a bunch of other jrpgs on the ps1, even played the three xenosaga games on the ps2.

Anyways from the first few hours I can see why its so loved. The writing and characters so far have been top notch. The visuals and character sprites hold up really well for a game from that time, too. In fact, I have always been bothered by FFVII's sprites and wish that they would have a similar style of Xenogears.
>>
>>3770363
wait until the disk 2 and get disappointed
>>
>>3767697
Yeah, but he's memorable for it.
>>
I Remember quitting this game because it was so fucking slow. Not the plot, but something was really slow. Text speed? Loading?
>>
>>3770808
Platforming segments with random battles
>>
>>3770808
Every old jrpg is slow
>>
>>3770419
Oh yeah I've heard all about how it is "unfinished" later on. Granted I don't exactly what that means just yet. But I think I have my expectations set alright. Still if half the game is good as it has been so far, then it's still better than anything Square has pushed out in the last 10 years. What happened to Square's ability to write good characters? Was it the Enix merger? Did all the real talent leave and form new companies like Monolith?

>>3770808
>Text speed? Loading?
From playing this game for the first time, I definitely notice the text speed being slow as fuck with no way to modify it in the settings. Would be very annoying for a second playthrough but its fine. The loading speed is comparable to other PS1 JRPGs at the time. Really you have to go back to cartridge to completely get rid of load time. One of the reasons why the FFV and FFVI re-release on the playstation was so unpopular for people that have played them before.
>>
Is there a good transcript that has a better translation than the localization?
>>
>>3771737
don't listen to him, disc 2 is great
>>
>>3770808
There's a code for those cheat cartridges that fixes the text speed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.