[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: JH9peID.jpg (749KB, 2959x2363px) Image search: [Google]
JH9peID.jpg
749KB, 2959x2363px
Is there any source of console boxes scans?
Not game boxes but CONSOLE. I want to make some replicas just to keep my colection beautiful and not have loose stuff around.
If not, if someone is interested in this, I could photoshop to adjust and get everything ready to eventually print it, but I need high quality photos.
>>
Replica console boxes? Are you trying to meme us?
>>
>>3761121
Surprised it's not a thing yet.
>>
>>3761123

>tfw the genesis consoles are cheaper than the boxes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Genesis-2-BOX-ONLY-Core-no-system-console-/361884684055?hash=item5442020f17:g:KokAAOSw44BYgaEW
>>
>>3761136
I ain't clicking that nigga.
>>
>>3761136

Those listings exist because retards who don't read the descriptions will click through and bid thinking it's an actual system.
>>
File: f.png (821KB, 1914x877px)
f.png
821KB, 1914x877px
>>3761136
>>
File: 1428299246990.jpg (76KB, 300x300px)
1428299246990.jpg
76KB, 300x300px
>>3761145

its a buy it now posting, there is no auction
>>
>>3761089

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=console+box+scans
>>
>>3761154
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=console+box+scans
This is what I'm talking about, that search give GAME boxes results, not console. But it's the idea of what I'm saying, there is plenty of ready-to-print game boxes, but none for console boxes.

>>3761121
I don't know what to say...

Sorry for my weird english
>>
>>3761089
There are no decent sources for box scans because almost no console box actually fits inside a scanner.

Even an office copier wouldn't be enough for everything (plus those have worse quality too).
>>
>>3761303
Some high quality photos might work then, then put all together using Photoshop.
>>
>>3761089
Not really. lmgtfyi wiseass ironically pretty much proved it. Repro console boxes do exist though. I helped a chink do the polybead packing for a "CIB" sale last year. Are you looking for that level of detail or just boxes?
I like the concept though. I have lots of loose consoles and never even thought to do boxes for them. It might be a bit of a waste of space but would keep them away from dust and the yellow face. Putting a picture on the box would just make it easier identify them.
I have boxes I can scan for most jap consoles. Not so much for muhricun but probably know people who do.
BTW, no animals were harmed in the fake CIB sale. Just a scumbag collector that ranks far below amoeba on the evolutionary tree.
>>
>>3761567
>polybead
Is this what you meant? (I'm not native english speaker so I don't know what the word is refering to)
Also, I though of making cardboard reproductions of the inside packaging, like the one that uses Sega Genesis, or Wii, but I think the most simmilar to the original the better. Anyway, I think the hardest part is get the scans/photos to make the digital part of the work. If you can get from you boxes, trying to have the same light I could make a PDF ready to print, and share my boxes, so what do you think?
>>
>>3761634
Yes that's the stuff. You don't want to use it unless you have to. It's shit.
Cardboard is better but more work. You'll have to come up with your own template because most consoles came with above shit.
I'm not to bothered about the art. I can scan what I have if I need. A sticker with the name/model of the console is fine for me. I understand you want better. I'll help where I can.
The material is the problem. Once you ditch polybeads you need cardboard that can hold up the structure. I don't have the kit to do that at home. We buy our boxes and shit from another factory that specializes in that. I'm not sure exactly how it's made. Was to busy getting sucked off by the translator during the tour. I'll have another visit to see how it's done but everythings closed down for a week while chinks do their new year shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.