[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with the Pi Hut controller? Seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Anyone have any experience with the Pi Hut controller? Seems to have good reviews but you never know.
>>
>>3760925
>something no one has ever heard of
>good reviews
Shit being shilled?
>>
>>3761570
Nah, just genuinely curious about it.
>>
Never heard of it, but I hear the iBuffalo and the 8bitdo SNES30 are good USB SNES controllers
>>
>>3761570
This was my first reaction. OP, if you don't want to be a shill, start a thread on 3rd party controllers, not one on the controller your boss told you to advertise.
>>
fuck those usb controllers. they always feel like shit, definitely just get a snes to us adapter, or nes to usb, they make adapters for like every controller on the market, theyre also cheaper
>>
>>3761618
Then, looks like typical chink shit with a stupid sticker on it. They're half the price with no sticker 10x with a buffalo one.
>>
>>3760925
If it's an RPi controller, why the hell doesn't it just use GPIO for minimized overhead and optimized performance?
>>
>>3760925
Actually just got to use one today playing Mortal Kombat 2 and honestly it was really cheap feeling. The plastic was really light and you can feel alot of give in it and hear the crackling noise when you hold it tight. As for the buttons and d-pad, they weren't bad but if I had a choice I'd just buy an USB to SNES adapter and use a real controller but that's just me.
>>
>>3760925
It's okay category. Cheap plastic, but seems responsive enough for gaming.
>>
>>3762949
>>3764939
Thanks for clearing that up!
>>
>>3760925
Just get an ibuffalo OP, you don't need that frustration for 6$.
>>
>>3760925
I ended up with one of the ones made by 8bitdo, after burning through some cheaper USB ones. It was a fucking fight to get it to work with my RPi (I didn't realize the DS3 controller driver disabled the usual bluetooth driver and made it a real headache overall) but once I got it working it was pretty flawless. Playing on an old monitor with VGA cable and I don't get any input lag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.