[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are nostalgic normies the reason why retro gaming/collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2560.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2560.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>pic completely related
Are the early 20 year olds who'll pay anything for the consoles they loved as kids the reason why common SNES games are $40 when their famicom counterparts are under $10 for example?

Are they why the normie consoles like the NES, SNES, and N64 are heralded as the face of retro gaming ignoring things like the Genesis, FDS, and retro computing which for the 80's at least was the REAL face of retro gaming?
>>
>>3759715
Yes that's right. It's the normal people who are spending their disposable income on things they want that are the problem. Not retarded weirdos who bitch on the internet about being poor.
>>
Genesis, Arcades, and old computer games. That's retro gaming.
>>
>>3759717
I have a job and have a decent collection senpai. Granted most of it is obscure shit but it always seemed weird to me that a 20 year old game is still being sold for $60 at times just because nostalgic faggots will buy it.
>>
>>3759720
>it always seemed weird to me that a 20 year old game is still being sold for $60 at times just because nostalgic faggots will buy it.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you don't understand this and chalk it up to "faggots". The immaturity and stupidity here is staggering.
>>
File: windows95launchman.jpg (120KB, 602x753px) Image search: [Google]
windows95launchman.jpg
120KB, 602x753px
>>3759715
People simply want to show off and brag. They buy stuff pretty much for decor
>>
>>3759724
Besides nostalgia what other reason is there? In Japan the same SNES games are like $10
>>
>>3759727
Supply and demand.
>>
File: 1479885275532.jpg (9KB, 342x344px) Image search: [Google]
1479885275532.jpg
9KB, 342x344px
>Real face of retro gaming
I don't know who is more pretentious: Segagays or Nintoddlers. Seriously, you guys were made for each other.
>>
>>3759715
The 6-12 year olds who played Nintendo in the 1990s are in their 30s and 40s now. The ones with money have it to spend and, having played video games in their youth, know that spending it on 30 year old consoles devlivers better value for money than 99% of the iGadget garbage currently being hocked to the disposable income geek market.
>>
>>3759731

I call them Segros and Nintarded
>>
>>3759735
Also note that to someone in their 30's and 40's with a normal decent paying job, the price of retro gaming is a relatively cheap hobby. To anyone not expecting bargain bin prices from 15 years ago, going rates for these collector's items aren't unreasonable.
>>
File: 1464985009037.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1464985009037.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
>>3759715
>>3759720
>only I can like this!
>>
It works out because people WANT to pay a lot for a game
New games get sold for sixty to a hundred and buyers are super satisfied to be sucked into that one game they'll play the fuck outof
>>
The tl;dr answer is likely yes, along with trendy kiddos who hopped on thanks to GameGrumps and other ecelebs (I know James and Mike videos are directly linked to price spikes).

But, these threads are a waste of time. We don't know all the particular cause for sure (in after muh supply and demand), and all that happens is complaining by people wanting to buy a $500 Earthbound or whatever despite likely having not been in the game long enough to remember when times were better and self-satisfied resellers/new wealthy collectors scoffing at people with less money and people who've actually been around long enough to have grounds to bitch about the current market.
>>
>>3759749
James and Mike are directly linked to inflated prices? Can someone explain?
>>
>>3759715
>Are the early 20 year olds who'll pay anything for the consoles they loved as kids the reason why common SNES games are $40 when their famicom counterparts are under $10 for example?

Possibly. Is there anything wrong with that though?
>>
>>3759751
seconded
>>
>>3759753
His math for one. People in their early 20s would have loved 5th gen games. Happily, N64 games are mostly terrible so they can't inflate very much
>>
>>3759776
Most famous N64 games are still $60 if you're not good at finding deals
>>
>>3759780
Not necessarily. Someone in their 20's could have easily had parents who were into gaming so they were exposed to older system.

My question still is though, even if the prices are going up because a bunch of young people are also getting into retrogaming, what is wrong with that? As someone who loves a lot of these games I think that's pretty awesome.
>>
>>3759781
Yeah but those games are good. Classic games deserve to re-inflate back up to around their MSRP. I don't really understand how people can complain about that. Because there was a point in their curve where they were worth much less? Whose fault is it they didn't buy them then?

If you truly LOVE a game you shouldn't have a problem paying its original retail price for it since you would have back then, too.
>>
>>3759782
If their parents were hanging onto their old games like that then they should have learned to also hang onto them and shouldn't need to buy them now.
>>
>>3759751

When they play a game, the price has a tendency to spike. Sky Kid was one notable example (look on NintendoAge for a thread about it if you so choose), and someone on here demonstrated a similar link between GameGrumps and spikes (if I remember correctly). I didn't mean for it to come across as them being the reason, but they have apparently resulted in spiking prices for particular titles.

There was also a guy who wrote into the CUPodcast discussing how he inflated the ebay price of Rampart for the GameBoy by effectively cornering the market. That's another problem, people not realizing that ebay isn't the entire market for these things.
>>
>>3759782
My problem isn't so much the price increase, it's that it cheapens and degrades retro gaming to a show piece for normies who only found out about it because of like egotapor that everyone keeps mentioning, if that makes any sense

>>3759785
That's some faulty logic, I'm not going to be happy about paying $60 for a N64 game just because I like it. Granted I don't have that problem because I generally collect for much obscurer consoles. So I'm probably not the best person to talk to this about kek
>>
>>3759789
Their parents may have had different tastes or only a small collection they want to expand upon. Even if they didn't learn about them from their parents, I still don't get what would be bad about them getting interested in retro games.
>>
>>3759715
Retro gaming isn't expensive. I don't understand how this meme is so pervasive. Retro collecting has gotten more expensive, and getting the basics is more than it was, but it still isn't expensive.

You can get an N64, an EverDrive and four controllers for under $300, and almost $200 of that is for the EverDrive. How many hours of entertainment is that? Easily a thousand (assuming you like those games). A modded PS1 is under $50. A Genesis and EverDrive is around $100. An NES and EverDrive maybe $150-$175.

A PS4 is $250+. Same for an Xbox One. Both with one or two games.

Dollar/hour of entertainment it's hard to beat retro gaming. Going to see a movie in a theater is $10+ for two hours. Some retro console+flash cart combos can be done for pennies per hour of play. Even less if you are going for old PC games. And of course emulating is free, assuming you already have a PC.

Sure, retro games themselves have gotten more expensive and sure, EarthBound is expensive as fuck, but that's an outlier. How are the people on this board so fucking retarded when it comes to understanding basis market forces? Someone's going to tell me that EarthBound isn't rare and that the price is artificial and is a reflection of greedy resellers, but if people are paying $150+ for EarthBound then that's the price.

If you want a reprint of a Picasso you can get one for a few bucks, but yes, an original is expensive as fuck. An original painting by some random dead dude from ten years ago may be just as rare, there might only be one, but it's not worth anything because people haven't out any value into it.

Seriously, you are pitching a fit about people buying carts and boxes just to display, but isn't that what you'd be doing? You can buy an EverDrive and play all of that shit way cheaper. Insisting on original carts is just as arbitrary a decision as insisting on boxes to line your shelf with.

Grow up.
>>
>>3759792
pls list all appropriate ways 2 lern about retro gamez
>>
>>3759792
>degrades retro gaming to a show piece for normies who only found out about it because of like egotapor

This makes almost no sense. First off, what do you actually mean when you say "normies"? Whether someone is "normal" or not shouldn't impact whether they can be interested in old games. Also, why would hearing about it from someone else like a youtube channel be bad?

How does that cheapen things? From the outside it just looks like it's introducing people to something they didn't know about but might possibly really like. The way I see it, making more people realize the value of something like an awesome classic game does the opposite of cheapening it.
>>
>>3759794
>I don't understand how this meme is so pervasive.

It's a slow board. 2-3 people each making a thread a day and all commiserating about how terrible it is that "normies" are buying up the things they want to keep cheap for themselves makes it seem like we're all crazy weirdos.
>>
>>3759794
>>3759802
>>3759724
Do you by any chance use Reddit?
>>
>>3759793
Nothing, it's their bitching about the prices that's bad. They act as if they're somehow entitled to the games they want now at the prices they sold for when they weren't interested in them enough to collect. Entitlement is a common characteristic of these people though.
>>
>>3759802
Ignore him. He's a retarded "secret klub" poorfag.
>>
>>3759792
>My problem isn't so much the price increase, it's that it cheapens and degrades retro gaming to a show piece for normies

Consider counseling. Seriously. If you externalize your enjoyment of something so much that other people having the same hobby as you cripples your ability to be enthusiastic about it, something is going wrong. The difference between you and "normies" is that you're jealously guarding your hobby and they're off having fun with it.
>>
>>3759809
Nope. Never posted there once. It looked like 4chan with names which defeats the purpose.
>>
>>3759715
>Are the early 20 year olds who'll pay anything for the consoles they loved as kids the reason why common SNES games are $40 when their famicom counterparts are under $10 for example?

You marth is completely off, people in their early 20s are nostalgic mainly for 6th gen, maybe some 5th gen, and the only way they could be nostalgic for anything older is if they had older brothers who already owned older systems (or poor 3rd worlders). Also, most people in their early 20s are most likely nostalgic for stuff like flash games from the early 00s, and other computer online games, they didn't really live the peak of console gaming (4th gen) first hand.

That said, yeah, there's always people jumping late into the bandwagon, all kind of ages.
>>
>call up local game shop
>"How much for (nintendo game)"
>wew lad thats expensive
>go on ebay
>get for half the price
>>
>>3759884
Does that surprise you?
>>
>>3759794
Desu I just miss the golden age where you could get games for dollars
I got a shit ton of GC and PS2 games from FUCKING GAMESTOP for <5.00 when they were clearing out stock
>>
>>3759715
I'm 33 years old and emulate to get my retro fix from my youth. I haven't bought a single piece of original hardware or cart.

And even I think you're a pretentious dumbas.

>>3759725
Also wrong.
>>
>>3759792
B-but I won't be special anymore... I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL
>>
>>3759816

"Secret clubs" are a good thing. 4chan went to shit following 2006 as a result of not maintaining secret club status.
>>
File: 12vayne2.jpg (26KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
12vayne2.jpg
26KB, 600x358px
>>3759956
4chan was never good. What caused it to go to shit was people thinking "Aw yiss the asshole of the internet" and shitting the place up thinking that they fit in. This was a thing back in its origins.

The biggest problem on 4chan right now is a trifecta of backseat moderation, culture enforcement, and "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" cuntery.
>>
>>3759962
4chan was and still is great. People who don't like it are wasting their time here.
>>
>>3759715
What's my best choice for getting an extra n64 controller?
Ship it from Japan?
Is the hori mini really worth 80$
>>
>>3759992
spotted the newfag

>>3759962
don't forget the "STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE" cuntery, this thread is all about that.
>>
If you're the kind of person who cries about "normies" then it's almost guaranteed that you and people like you are the reason your hobby is shit.
>>
>>3759809
I haven't browsed around it in a few years. I've never visited the retro gaming scenes in there, except when they have an answered for something I Google's. Keep that Reddit Boogeyman meme alive, though.

>>3759917
See, this is reasonable. Wishing retro gaming was cheaper, like it used to be, is a totally different thing than bitching that it's expensive. I certainly wish I could get any want for a few bucks, but I understand why I can't. Likewise I wish I didn't have rent or to pay for food.
>>
>>3760131
This.
>>
>>3759715
>am i a retarded underage poorfag?
Yes

>>3759945
If only these people realized they're already special. As in olympics.

>>3759992
No. But we can make /vr/ great again.

>>3760137
Seconded
>>
>>3759715
I don't care either way honestly, as long as I can get my shitty obscure Japanese games and play them on original hardware I'm fine.
>>
Every fucking time without fail the angry retro game store owner comes in here and gets all defensive when we either take a shit on his business model or his customers. Keep making these threads, I love seeing this guy:
>>3759717
>>3759724

whine like the little bitch he is.
>>
>>3760775
At the very least his pissy, indignant responses are more amusingly mad than people complaining about prices.
>>
>>3759717
its the normies who raise the price on something they'll play for a week tops then sit on a shelf, vs the person who would get a lot more use and enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>3760775
For real
The games at the retro store cost like 20$ more than eBay. But they're CLEANED AND TESTED

Like damn man I've never had a game ever not work in any case
>>
>>3760775
Sorry Kiddo, but I have a real job. I don't need to buy and resell old shit to make my living. I just think people like you who piss and moan about prices like some evil overlord is out to get you are pathetic. If you had anywhere near a regular salary you would be able to buy any of these old games you wanted. Retro gaming is still relatively very cheap compared to almost anything else in adult life.

Every day you and your ilk throw little tantrums here about how unfair it is that someone else with a better handle on their finances is buying up the things you want for cheap.

You're pathetic. Your endless whining is pathetic. Your inability to understand basic economics is colossally pathetic.

Grow up! Stop being such a child and learn to manage your finances.
>>
>>3761495
>grow up
>on 4chan
have you forgotten where you are?
>>
>>3761505
Nope. I think despite the reputation this place has developed over the years, the people who come here should at least try to not act like bratty children. I know that is shocking to most of you who think that's precisely the point.
>>
>>3761509

>Despite the reputation this place has developed over the years, the people who come here should at least try to not act like bratty children

That's like saying people visiting a synagogue shouldn't act jewish. And I agree with you.
>>
>>3761513
Somewhere along the line people came to the conclusion that anonymous discussion means you should just say all the shitty things you possibly can so it attracted more and more people like that.

Despite them being here though, I still think the basic format is sound. It should be no excuse to act like a child though. And adults who come here because they think this is the place they can act like children without being chastised still need to be told they should grow up.

Seriously, this daily entitled bitching about the economics of the resale market is painful. The posters here act like it's their god given right to have access to anything they want at the lowest price it ever was, and if they don't get it then it's time to have a tantrum.
>>
>>3761523

Yeah...honestly I don't get concerned about it. I just let the mods mod, and the tards tard.

I just post jokes. And occasionally a thread about the ed64 plus, but since taobao became popular I'm not really doing that anymore.
>>
>>3761528

Up there, one of my jokes. Segros and Nintarded. lol
>>
>>3761528
Ohh don't get me wrong, I'm not concerned about any of it. It's an entertainment site basically, we're all just here to talk video games and it's not like anything here matters, it's all fun either way.

But seriously... how can people be this dense? It's eye gouging when half the threads in a given day is just endless bitching not getting everything they want for cheap. Fuck maybe I'm just getting old.
>>
>>3761537

>Maybe I'm just getting old

Cheer up. Grab a beer and watch reruns of Colombo. I'll continue to make jokes about someone's sexual inadequacy on the internet.
>>
>>3759718
give this man a cigar, quick!
>>
File: CRAPCOM.png (804KB, 1024x240px) Image search: [Google]
CRAPCOM.png
804KB, 1024x240px
the problem is that contemporary games are so shitty that they make old games look like gold, that and the youtube fucks hyping their fav 16bit games
>>
>>3761538
Damn I love Colombo. And beer. Sounds like a deal.

Now if I could just get that lobotomy to remove Star Wars VII out of my brain...
>>
>>3759717
It's normies that buy games but never play them.

>Having shit like the full NES library
For fuck's sake, why? Only a 4th of its library was good.
>>
>>3761937
>normies
Back to your frog containment board faggot. Or just an hero.
You're not needed here.
>>
>>3761495

Talk about triggered
>>
>>3759715
"Normies" wouldn't be caught dead wearing that backpack.
>>
>>3759715
Yes it in fact is. Prices are going super high up not because of retro tat getting rare or hard to maintain over the years but because the sellers in this market realize that they can make bank off of gullible millennials who think $40USD for Super Mario World loose cart is reasonably priced. Millennials get to flaunt their gaymer cred to their normie peers, merchants get their green, and we get saddled with the new inflated prices for the long term.
At least some of the Nintendo shit is starting to go back down slowly now that millennials are moving past the cartridge based stuff and moving onto the CD consoles. Also they're probably too busy getting into "politics" right now to think about buying retro stuff.
>>
>>3759715
It's your fault.
>>
>>3759715
that has to be the raddest person I have ever seen
>>
>>3762565
>millennials
I am convinced this word has completely lost its meaning, because it is now used entirely in the context of "people I don't like". So whenever I see a post using that term, I completely dismiss it as general inane rantings of an idiot.
>>
>>3759789
>parents bought an NES with Mario/Duck Hunt for their child
>never bought another game nor another system ever because "Anon, you already have a video game"
>PS1, N64, Saturn, etc coming out and still the child is stuck with an NES and that single cart
>>
>>3761624
Please don't remind me of that sorry excuse of a rehash. Now with 100% more SJW pandering!
Like, why'd they make Finn into such a fuckin' pansy? HE WAS MILITARY TRAINED. And you'd think he'd know a little more of the Empi- I mean "First Order's" tactics.

Sorry man, I hate to hatefully ramble, but fuck that movie. Fuck it up the ass with a barbed dildo covered in hot sauce.
>>
>>3762570
What the hell are you talking about? Millennials is everybody born after like 1996 and before 2005 or so, that would fit within the early 20's age group OP's mentioned.
>>
>>3759884
>go to local ma and pa game shop
>the Super Mario Bros cart alone without the box, manural, etc and sometimes ripped labels is over $90 because "It's rare!"
>retards in my area actually buy their shit at this price
>>
>>3759962
>culture enforcement

I hate this shit. Every board has at least a dozen off tropic threads that are allowed because "Board culture"
>>
>>3759715
cry more poorfag neet, I make way enough money from reselling to get all the games/systems that I want to play.
>>
>>3762583
I don't know what are you talking about, there's only three SW movies and that cartoon series that came out in cartoon network some years ago, wish they made more, they would surely be good.
>>
>>3761937
Honestly I don't buy games unless I'm going to play it. If I see a game really really cheap that I don't really like and it's worth alot I'm going to buy it and resell it but not let it sit on my shelf just to say look I have it.
>>
>>3759962
It has grown beyond itself and what it used to be, places like this board and sp are really the cause because it's full of people who would never be here without them.

Banning for "off-topic" is a perfect example, there shouldn't be a topic except whatever you choose to say at that moment.

Censorship is the real cancer.
>>
File: [a] hears the N-word.jpg (148KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
[a] hears the N-word.jpg
148KB, 900x506px
>>3762596
I don't mind those since I'm not a newfag and I can use the catalog. What I do mind is people shitting their pants because of on-topic things they don't like. /a/ is very bad for this.

It sometimes gets to the point where people sperg so much it's easier to just ban what is causing the sperging than to deal with the sperging itself. Do you really think /mlp/ was obnoxious? It wasn't, I was there. There were ten shitposts for every pony. I brought this up years ago on /co/.
>>
>>3762954
What gets me is people shitting up a board that they "don't care about"

It's like the e-celeb threads that pop up here and people claim to hate them but know every little detail about their lives and follow them on twitter. It's just very sad to spend your time caring about something you "don't like"
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (7KB, 132x103px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
7KB, 132x103px
>>3762959
Yeah I fucking hate 1337streamer he's a fucking faggot from Wisconsin's 19th-biggest town did you know he wrote a Sonic fanfic in the third grade and had a sonic OC as his avatar back when AIM was a thing pic related is a list of shit he did but it's so heavily compressed and it's covered in stretched-out highlights it's completely unreadable because I refuse to be on the Virgin ISP because he also uses virgin just look at this long-ass list of videos in this pastebin of his overwhelming autism and at 42:11 in the 19th video you can see a humanized version of an obscure background pony that doesn't even have a wiki page as a desktop image he is also objectively bad and only had 500 subscribers on fagtube blah blah blah his favorite cheese is edam which is a normie as fuck cheese #camembertmasterrace...
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 377x487px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 377x487px
>>3762962
Blah blah blhah and just to prove how much I hate the faggot here's a screencap of the material I have on him which is totally real and not faked I'm not a loser like he is narf narf narf
>>
>>3762962
Just the other day I was reading through the e-celeb thread and some guy was saying how much he hates Ian and he hopes he dies. But he said he was eating burritos the night of the election because he was upset and how he shouldn't be eating burritos and that's why he is sick.

>hate the guy
>follows his Twitter
>cares about what he is eating

wew
>>
Outside pal regions, how is the SNES any less of the face of retro gaming than the Megadriv3?
>>
i blame hoarders, people who have every single console and people who own 30 'backup' copies of every game .
>>
I know it's fun to bitch about normalfags, but come on, they'll move on eventually. The whole nerd trend in recent years will end, people will sell off their collections, let's players and e-celebs will die down, actual nerds will be bullied in high school again, and all will be right with the world.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of burst of the YouTube bubble ended it.
>>
>>3762586
>Millennials is everybody born after like 1996 and before 2005 or so
no, that's gen z.
>>
>>3763009
>Millennials is everybody too dumb to know what they are
Better?
>>
>>3763159

>X is everybody too dumb to know they are X

Well you could say that about a lot of things. Like us, for example
>>
>>3763009
Can we just agree that the whole thing is fucking retarded?
>>
>>3763248

That's a given.

I thought this was a board about videogames...

Let's talk about rock collecting
>>
File: Meteorite.jpg (10KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Meteorite.jpg
10KB, 220x165px
>>3763249
>>
>>3759715
Just pirate shit, retard.
>>
>>3759715
For the longest time N64 was THE retro console everyone loved
Now the new meme is snes and nes
>>
>>3762583
The new characters I didn't mind as much. Showing a Stormtrooper going rogue could have been interesting if they didn't drop the ball with it.

What really bugged me is how much it shits on the original trilogy. We go through 3 movies of Han's character arc as he moves past being a cheating scoundrel to hear the call and rise to being a hero.

Then episode VII and *poof* all that character development never happened, he goes back to being a shitty smuggler, loses the Falcon AGAIN, fucks up his marriage with Leia and they raise a kid so badly he turns into a mustache twirling dipshit.

Not to mention Luke taking off to mope on an island for fuck knows how long and not even telling his sister where he's going, but leaving a fucking map and hoping the right person randomly comes across it.

The prequels are actually quite decent as well, but you need to watch them understanding that Jar Jar is working for Palpatine otherwise the plot doesn't make sense.
>>
>>3763241
>Irony of X
Do you even know who built the world you live in kid?
>>
>wanting to pay money for roms

Durrrr retard
>>
>>3763354

Flash carts for N64 are 100% complete and perfected.

SNES flash carts will *always* be emulators on a chip because many SNES carts have processing chips on them and even if you made a flash cart with the processing chips on it, you'd have to sacrifice multiple SNES carts to make each board.

NES I am not so sure why they are so popular, maybe because of the NES Mini
>>
File: Kid.jpg (608KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Kid.jpg
608KB, 2304x1536px
>>3764209

>kid

This is a picture of you
>>
No.

Normies dont care about getting a complete collection.
Normies dont care about playing on original hardware.
Normies are perfectly happy to play on wii/ds emulation, pc/pi emulation, flash cart.
Normies dont care about condition, as long as it plays.
Normies dont care about stupid shit like VGA graded items.
Normies dont hoard multiple copies of games, especially boxed/sealed copies.

Normies will pay what the going market price is, sure, but thats not really a reason why the shittiest game can garner $20-30 since theyll only really want shit thats nostalgic to them. It may have a small part in why very common games like smb, smb3, zelda, etc are higher in price, but its a small part when you see people showing off their collection of 5 dozen smb carts or people's zelda shrine containing half a dozen loose carts and a sealed box in a frame.
>>
>>3759730
bullshit

in japan there are sometimes the same amount of games we got, they just don't have as bad of a retro market due to the 1 mirrion retro stores that exist

the problem is all the assholes buying up jap copies of shit like super metroid and driving the prices in nip land up

stop, you stupid faggots!
>>
>>3759962
used to be good
used to have some nice threads

remember the threads when the DS came out back in 2004? or the fun PS3 bashing threads in 2006?

i just don't think anyone was REALLY on the site long long ago, those of us who were are the fucking less than 1% of the site
>>
>>3762591
i have a 2nd & charles that has an action pak SMB3 still sealed for like $300
>>
>>3763249
yeah, nice try

take it to /geo/
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.