[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 24134190_p0.jpg (636KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
24134190_p0.jpg
636KB, 900x642px
Which was your favourite route?
>>
Kanna
>>
Kanna
>>
Well it definitely not Ayumi, who tries her hardest to make me hate her for being a moron.
>>
>>3759709
How is she a moron?
>>
>>3759480
The one where you find ryuuzouji's mother dead hanging in the shed
>>
File: _012.jpg (342KB, 1212x1754px) Image search: [Google]
_012.jpg
342KB, 1212x1754px
>>3759487
A lot of people shit on Kanna's route but I particularly liked it as well, it was quite tragic and really made me pity the character. My one complaint though was the sex scene felt out of place considering the mood it was going with, it really wasn't necessary and it just happened really because it's an eroge and it's preordained that it has to happen.
>>
>>3760512
I thought it made a lot of sense that Kanna felt ashamed and thought men would look down on her as dirty, so she wanted validation
>>
File: YU_NO_1443.png (37KB, 512x288px)
YU_NO_1443.png
37KB, 512x288px
>>3761070
Well you can justify anything post hoc, but I don't think it would be a reasonable plot point provided the game wasn't an eroge. Either way it's not like an egregious example or anything, it just felt a little bit forced in for me. It didn't didn't help later when we found out there's a possibility she's his daughter.
>>
I liked all the routes, but Ayumi's the least.
The Mitsuki/Eriko "route" was my favorite though.
>>
>>3761070
She wanted to be loved at least once instead of just selling her body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.